So, anyone keeping score? I'm not but I think I'm winning. :D :D
ANORGINAL +12
LISA -12
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 24, 2007, 03:51:52 PM
So, anyone keeping score? I'm not but I think I'm winning. :D :D
Does it rally matter ??
Quote from: ScooterB on April 24, 2007, 04:07:55 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 24, 2007, 03:51:52 PM
So, anyone keeping score? I'm not but I think I'm winning. :D :D
Does it rally matter ??
Some think it REALLY does
Quote from: ScooterB on April 24, 2007, 04:07:55 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 24, 2007, 03:51:52 PM
So, anyone keeping score? I'm not but I think I'm winning. :D :D
Does it rally matter ??
No, but it sure is funny.
She should be given an automatic handicap like in golf.
I have not figured out what the hell she is trying to do if anything. Can someone expalin that to me and a few others so maybe we can get a handle on what this strange lady is all about.
I think neither one can score :-\
Quote from: trx#9 on April 24, 2007, 05:21:34 PM
I think neither one can score :-\
LMAO! Now that's a funny comment right there. I don't care who you are!
If this were the UFC, Matt would have gotten the K.O lonnnggggggg ago !! LOL
Matt, paul, and Shawn, You three are doing a GREAT job, the move is a MINOR set back. Keep looking forward as always, keep up the good work ;D
This one's to easy to answer. After reading 3-4 words from her I'm done and move on.
Doesn't look like she's here to enjoy the sport, just wants to rant. I have an ex-wife for that.
Quote from: dynodon on April 24, 2007, 05:28:45 PM
If this were the UFC, Matt would have gotten the K.O lonnnggggggg ago !! LOL
Matt, paul, and Shawn, You two are doing a GREAT job, the move is a MINOR set back. Keep looking forward as always, keep up the good work ;D
Good thing you arent keepin score Don. ;)
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count, and those who cant. ;D
Good thing you arent keepin score Don.
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count, and those who cant.
So Bigscrub what is th 3rd kind of people?
You know i had to ask lol
OH, so I have had too many today !!!!!!!!!!!!! I just fixed it ;)
Quote from: mud.junkie on April 24, 2007, 07:22:33 PM
Good thing you arent keepin score Don.
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count, and those who cant.
So Bigscrub what is th 3rd kind of people?
You know i had to ask lol
Yeah, What he said !!!!! LOL
Quote from: mud.junkie on April 24, 2007, 07:22:33 PM
Good thing you arent keepin score Don.
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count, and those who cant.
So Bigscrub what is th 3rd kind of people?
You know i had to ask lol
3rd kind are people like Don, they think they can count, but they really can't.
Just like I cant count the number of times you have been BEHIND ME !!!!! Admit it, you want to be just like ME LOL ;D
Quote from: dynodon on April 24, 2007, 07:52:40 PM
Just like I cant count the number of times you have been BEHIND ME !!!!!
I will just leave that alone. Oh yeah and Anoriginal is way ahead of Lisa. The smacketh downeth continues.
Im just glad that Matt is on my side ;)
right or wrong I will delete any thread she starts or replies to in my section! PERIOD! IF THIS WAS MY SITE she would be GONE ;D
Quote from: mud.junkie on April 24, 2007, 07:22:33 PM
Good thing you arent keepin score Don.
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count, and those who cant.
So Bigscrub what is th 3rd kind of people?
You know i had to ask lol
the third kind of people would be the kind who would ask who the third kind of people are ;-)
Id@
Quote from: Dreth on April 24, 2007, 10:15:06 PM
Im just glad that Matt is on my side ;)
right or wrong I will delete any thread she starts or replies to in my section! PERIOD! IF THIS WAS MY SITE she would be GONE ;D
funny, I've heard that before;-)
oh if only I could do it......
Id@
I find it to be a great source of entertainment seeing her get spanked by anoriginal.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 24, 2007, 10:29:35 PM
Quote from: Dreth on April 24, 2007, 10:15:06 PM
Im just glad that Matt is on my side ;)
right or wrong I will delete any thread she starts or replies to in my section! PERIOD! IF THIS WAS MY SITE she would be GONE ;D
funny, I've heard that before;-)
oh if only I could do it......
Id@
I was thinking the same thing when I read that trash she posted.
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on April 24, 2007, 10:34:42 PM
I find it to be a great source of entertainment seeing her get spanked by anoriginal.
No doubt.
I'm mad.I don't know why, but it seems like the thing to do watching all that has transpired here lately.I think what she is doing is corrupting the peaceful balance of friendly conversation.
I'm with Dreth...delete and block all the stupid Fockers with useless input!!
Quote from: dynodon on April 24, 2007, 07:52:40 PM
Just like I cant count the number of times you have been BEHIND ME !!!!! Admit it, you want to be just like ME LOL ;D
OMG, please delete this. I don't want to be hated here also. :)
I have no desire to score with any of the parties mentioned.lol Besides my wife would kill me. ;)