Yep I have been putting it off.. but now she has to be done... going Monday @ 1:30 for knee surgery :P Dr. Winters in Orlando I guess he does all the Orlando Magic.... so I guess he is good. I have tried to put if off untill after the Rally but no luck :(
good luck man ! ! ! !
Good Luck Scotty!!!! If you need anything let me know.
Good luck, we will put you in our prayers.
id be careful with him. look at grant hill, he is always goin back for surgery. lol.
anyway good luck. we'll pray for ya.
Quote from: Fox17 on April 24, 2007, 06:53:06 PM
id be careful with him. look at grant hill, he is always goin back for surgery. lol.
anyway good luck. we'll pray for ya.
Your the 4th one to say that ;D lol
Good luck man, I had my right one worked on and it's better than the other one now. Where my Mom lives, there's an 80 year old man had both knees replaced at the same time. Last time I was there I saw him walking getting his exercise and you could hardly tell, other than him being very careful where each step was placed.
prayers sent for a succesfull surgery and a speedy recovery
wish you all the best i had knee surgery last year and i was walking in 5 days just stick to what they tell you and do your physical therapy and you will be back to normal fast
Good luck
Quote from: Fox17 on April 24, 2007, 06:53:06 PM
id be careful with him. look at grant hill, he is always goin back for surgery. lol.
anyway good luck. we'll pray for ya.
BUT SWAMP DON`T RUN UP AND DOWN A BASKETBALL COURT ALL DAY GOOD LUCK SCOTT
From people that I know that had the procedure, their only regret was not doing it sooner. Once it healed, and took the P/T, life without pain is a beautiful thing.
You are in my prayers, pray for a speedy recover.
Been there done that. 5 times actually. My left knee was reconstructed and then I tore the acl about a yr later then tore the other knees acl a yr later and just went back and forth between knees until I racked up 2 scopes on each knee and a reconstruct on one of them.
Anyways, You'll be up and around in a matter of a couple days. Matter of fact, The Dr will want you walking on it the next day.Just make sure to use the percosets, You will need them.
good luck Scott......Oh is you dont want to drive to Orlando, I'll be at RR this weekend with my one of kind knife. Be more than glad to take care of it for you..............I work cheap! two six packs will take care of it, one before and one after ;) Sorry but No foot long hotdog for payment
Good lucky Scott. If you need anything call me.
Quote from: cheropride on April 24, 2007, 11:28:19 PM
From people that I know that had the procedure, their only regret was not doing it sooner. Once it healed, and took the P/T, life without pain is a beautiful thing.
You are in my prayers, pray for a speedy recover.
Yes I know what they mean..I should have done this awhile ago but... DONKEYS ARE HARD HEADED ::)
Ricky, I will let you do the next one, O.K.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on April 25, 2007, 01:17:38 AM
Quote from: cheropride on April 24, 2007, 11:28:19 PM
From people that I know that had the procedure, their only regret was not doing it sooner. Once it healed, and took the P/T, life without pain is a beautiful thing.
You are in my prayers, pray for a speedy recover.
Yes I know what they mean..I should have done this awhile ago but... DONKEYS ARE HARD HEADED ::)
Ricky, I will let you do the next one, O.K.
Scotty your crazy........... Good luck!
Quote from: big-daddy on April 25, 2007, 01:26:13 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on April 25, 2007, 01:17:38 AM
Quote from: cheropride on April 24, 2007, 11:28:19 PM
From people that I know that had the procedure, their only regret was not doing it sooner. Once it healed, and took the P/T, life without pain is a beautiful thing.
You are in my prayers, pray for a speedy recover.
Yes I know what they mean..I should have done this awhile ago but... DONKEYS ARE HARD HEADED ::)
Ricky, I will let you do the next one, O.K.
Scotty your crazy........... Good luck!
Yea... CRAZY for waiting this long and until I made it worse ???
Tomorrow is the big day..it was supposed to be last Monday but Sherry had to have her appendics removed so we both couldnt be down. It has lasted just long enough..I almost cant walk on it anymore. I cant wait....Football, Motocross and Martial Arts are to blame but I wouldnt have changed anything ;) See you guys soon ...and able to ride 8)
It could be worse, you could be going in for the big V (vasectomy) :O. Good luck
Quote from: FishaHallic on May 07, 2007, 02:46:09 AM
It could be worse, you could be going in for the big V (vasectomy) :O. Good luck
Well @ 37 I use my knee more :o
I hear ya, when the time comes the big V not as bad as it sounds. Good luck on the surgery tomorrow :ThumbsUp.gif
Best of luck to you and make sure that the Doc is using a Conmed/Linvatec surgical handpiece ........(wink wink) :ThumbsUp.gif We make the best in the WORLD!!!
Quote from: susieblazer on May 07, 2007, 03:45:34 AM
Best of luck to you and make sure that the Doc is using a Conmed/Linvatec surgical handpiece ........(wink wink) :ThumbsUp.gif We make the best in the WORLD!!!
His name is Dr. Winters out of Orlando he has 6 Patents on knee replacement surgery and devises..but I will make sure to walk ot if he doesnt use your product...(WINK WINK) ;)
Hey i am sure you will , Hoss400 had rotator cuff surgery 3 years ago and was back at 100 per cent with his shoulder again...and it doesn't matter what company even tho its just them and Stryker.....the Doctor is the one doing the job......... :bow.gif
PS are you mudmoneys dad?
My mother had the same procedure and i think she can jump higher now.
You will be fine, best wishes.
Only one is in Largo.............a division of Conmed in NY..........
:( Just got home from the DR...no surgery yet, He drained the knee and gave me a HUGE cortizone shot..OUCH!!!
He is rethinking the surgery and I will have to be put under, some damage to the soft tissue, a tear to the Medial Meniscus, shaving of the articular cartilage and shrink bands of cartilage under the petella or a lateral release to fix a tilted patella.... this meens I may not be able to ride by the 19th :'( I should have done this along time ago..now I have done more damage.
You will be just fine, hang in there. :)
Hang in there Swamp D...................... :Approve.gif
No he's not mudmonkey's dad.
Quote from: susieblazer on May 07, 2007, 11:09:34 PM
Hang in there Swamp D...................... :Approve.gif
PS are you mudmoneys dad?
No ma'am...not that I know of :o
k ty lauren , and swamp D..was a SN close to that i think...........from the last group ride we all did....
Quote from: susieblazer on May 07, 2007, 11:14:21 PM
k ty lauren , and swamp D..was a SN close to that i think...........from the last group ride we all did....
I believe that is BIGWORM3699's daughter
good luck bro
Good luck, and faith for the best, always know that God's on your side....
Tomorrow is the day.... 2pm they get to cuttin ;)
good luck man, we will be praying for you and the doctors.
Good Luck.
I had Knee surgery when I was playing collage ball. I was younger then but was back playing in 2 weeks. It is amazing how far they have come.
Just do what they tell you to do in rehab. Most important thing is to do the stretches and when you start walking again make sure that you walk heal to toe!!!!!!!
They made me walk out of the hospital. But then again it was an accelerated rehab program.
Good luck Scotty Boy.
Good Luck Scotty!!!
Good luck!
Think about me while your out ;D, good luck with the surgery. :ThumbsUp.gif
KEEPING YOU IN PRAYER
Well all went well. They had to do a bone and cartilage (spelling) transplant but they used my own. Shaved the carteledge and removed lots of feathering (?) also fixed the torn meniscus. They did not have to cut the tendons but some lateral repair to the muscle. I have this need pump hooked up to my knee with a tube going inside the knee and it automatically pumps in local pain med's ;D Also the reg 4 hour two pill Vi codens. Thanks for the prayers, I See the Doc again tomorrow I had a "deformity"on my bone that he wants to talk with me about. :-\??? SEE YA
prays for a quick recovery.
Quote from: FishaHallic on May 29, 2007, 01:29:31 PM
Think about me while your out ;D, good luck with the surgery. :ThumbsUp.gif
You know it BIG BOY ;)
Glad to hear it went well. Will pray for a speedy recovery.