30 days or a major rain storm .wild life trooper tolled me
Quote from: yf450 on April 24, 2007, 10:55:55 AM
30 days or a major rain storm .wild life trooper tolled me
I suppose I'm glad I'm not going this week...time to check the fwc page.
MAN 30 DAYS IS A LONG TIME. AND I REALLY HATE GOING TO MACS THAT PLACE TURN INTO CRAP IT SUCKS TO RIDE THERE. IS THERE ANYWHERE ELSE TO RIDE?
Quote from: hondarider450r on April 24, 2007, 11:57:39 AM
MAN 30 DAYS IS A LONG TIME. AND I REALLY HATE GOING TO MACS THAT PLACE TURN INTO CRAP IT SUCKS TO RIDE THERE. IS THERE ANYWHERE ELSE TO RIDE?
Lost lake. :)
SOME OLD RIDERS TOLD ME ABOUT US27 AROUND GRIFFIN ROAD? I USUALLY RIDE AT SW 26ST AND 157 AVE NOT LEGAL BUT NEVER SEEN NO HEAT UP,BUT LIKE EVERYTHING ITS DRYED
Quote from: miassmaro98 on April 25, 2007, 07:56:52 PM
SOME OLD RIDERS TOLD ME ABOUT US27 AROUND GRIFFIN ROAD? I USUALLY RIDE AT SW 26ST AND 157 AVE NOT LEGAL BUT NEVER SEEN NO HEAT UP,BUT LIKE EVERYTHING ITS DRYED
That is called Holiday Park. We lost it a while back. You can buy your Holeyland flag there though.
Rumor has it that it is very dry and easy to reach from Macs, but that would be illegal so don't try it.
THAT SUCKS