I have posted the last 10 bikes that we narrowed down for the photo contest. Take a minute if you can and pick your favorite one. Thanks to all the bikes that participated in the contest. Good luck to all that made the final 10.
ATVgirl
what photo contest
Quote from: East Coast Dirty Girls on April 23, 2007, 09:56:11 PM
I have posted the last 10 bikes that we narrowed down for the photo contest. Take a minute if you can and pick your favorite one. Thanks to all the bikes that participated in the contest. Good luck to all that made the final 10.
ATVgirl
Link?
They are still a mystery
thedirtygirls.net has a place to vote, but some pics aren't working right now.
From the looks of their website, They have a WINNER already !!!! The same bike, and only the Orange bike is up ,J/K ;D
Hey, the pics are working on there site now !!!!I vote for bike #3 of course ;D
BUMP ;D