My father carried this one in WW2, it is my favorite, a WW1 trench knife. Imagine having to slug it out in a trench with this while mustard gas was raining down on you.
I should clean it.
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/weapons/knife.jpg)
I like the story behind the knife more than the knife itself.The men that faught for our rites and freedoms back in the day were true bad @$$es .I am not slighting the men fighting todays war but hand to hand was very groosome and more common.
I've got a switch blade that the screws get loose and it pops open on it's own... Interesting to keep in your pocket. :'(
I leave it in my desk for univited guests! ;)
Quote from: bmd11 on April 23, 2007, 08:22:25 PM
I've got a switch blade that the screws get loose and it pops open on it's own... Interesting to keep in your pocket. :'(
OUCH!
Quote from: bmd11 on April 23, 2007, 08:22:25 PM
I leave it in my desk for univited guests! ;)
one of a kind ;)
(http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4319/blue002dt5.jpg)
Quote from: big-daddy on April 23, 2007, 08:54:21 PM
one of a kind ;)
I love the blade, and the sheath! Beautiful.
Quote from: big-daddy on April 23, 2007, 08:54:21 PM
one of a kind ;)
(http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4319/blue002dt5.jpg)
VERY NICE I HAVE ONE JUST LIKE IT>>>LOL ::)
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on April 23, 2007, 09:31:21 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on April 23, 2007, 08:54:21 PM
one of a kind ;)
(http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4319/blue002dt5.jpg)
VERY NICE I HAVE ONE JUST LIKE IT>>>LOL ::)
But your is longer........Its that the one you use for practicing sword shallowing ???
I have a complete set of these with the matching fork and spoon.
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/budman241/images.jpg)
I'm sure you have a bottle & can opener to go along with those ;D
I like the new kershaws with the assisted opening. As close to a switch blade as you can get.
I collect case pocket knives as well as guns. I love the model 6375 stockman in carbon steel. Anyone have any they want to sell? :-*
Guys please stop PM me about this knife......Its not for sale! To answers some for your questions, its a Custom Damascus Knife build by a guy in Georgia for me. The knife is a Damascus Hunter. It is made from Carbon Steel Damascus. It has burlwood bolsters and GENUINE MAMMOTH IVORY handles, It has Mosaic pins front and back, red/black/red spacers, Red liners, custom file work on the top of the handle. 8-3/16" long, 3-3/4" blade, 13/16" tall blade, 1/8" thick....... Please no more question........thank you
(http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/500/blue003fm7.jpg)
Quote from: big-daddy on April 24, 2007, 06:44:42 PM
Guys please stop PM me about this knife......Its not for sale! To answers some for your questions, its a Custom Damascus Knife build by a guy in Georgia for me. The knife is a Damascus Hunter. It is made from Carbon Steel Damascus. It has burlwood bolsters and GENUINE MAMMOTH IVORY handles, It has Mosaic pins front and back, red/black/red spacers, Red liners, custom file work on the top of the handle. 8-3/16" long, 3-3/4" blade, 13/16" tall blade, 1/8" thick....... Please no more question........thank you
(http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/500/blue003fm7.jpg)
Yea but what is the knife made from..lol
How about that rug you got it sitting on? Looks nicer than mine. :)
Quote from: JackL on April 24, 2007, 09:34:46 PM
How about that rug you got it sitting on? Looks nicer than mine. :)
Its not a rug....ricky's G-String, the front :o
OK, guys...I will break my set if the price is right. Stop pm'ing me too. Knives will only be sold WITH the spoon and fork. Sorry I can't break up the spoon and fork. Thanks....
Quote from: budman on April 24, 2007, 10:23:56 PM
OK, guys...I will break my set if the price is right. Stop pm'ing me too. Knives will only be sold WITH the spoon and fork. Sorry I can't break up the spoon and fork. Thanks....
What did the dish say to the spoon?>
Quote from: JackL on April 24, 2007, 10:29:16 PM
Quote from: budman on April 24, 2007, 10:23:56 PM
OK, guys...I will break my set if the price is right. Stop pm'ing me too. Knives will only be sold WITH the spoon and fork. Sorry I can't break up the spoon and fork. Thanks....
What did the dish say to the spoon?>
I give up...
Quote from: budman on April 25, 2007, 06:12:47 PM
Quote from: JackL on April 24, 2007, 10:29:16 PM
Quote from: budman on April 24, 2007, 10:23:56 PM
OK, guys...I will break my set if the price is right. Stop pm'ing me too. Knives will only be sold WITH the spoon and fork. Sorry I can't break up the spoon and fork. Thanks....
What did the dish say to the spoon?>
I give up...
hell if I know, that is why I was asking..
Fork You???? ;D
did you hunt the mammoth? :D
Yes I do have to get pictures.