MAN I WAS DIEING TO GO TO HOLY YESTERDAY AND THEY COME TELLING ME IT WAS CLOSED CAUSE OF THE FIRE. ANYBODY KNOWS HOW LONG IT WILL BE CLOSED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANX
Quote from: hondarider450r on April 23, 2007, 01:32:38 PM
MAN I WAS DIEING TO GO TO HOLY YESTERDAY AND THEY COME TELLING ME IT WAS CLOSED CAUSE OF THE FIRE. ANYBODY KNOWS HOW LONG IT WILL BE CLOSED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANX
Funny that you ask that, I was just wondering myself. I'll bet it is open. I don't see any smoke.
I thought I read somewhere on here that the North side of the levy is open.
I ACCTUALLY WENT SUNDAY MOURNING AND THE FWC WAS THER BLOCKING THE ROAD AND TOLDD US TO TURN BACK THAT IS WAS CLOSED
Quote from: hondarider450r on April 23, 2007, 01:32:38 PM
MAN I WAS DIEING TO GO TO HOLY YESTERDAY AND THEY COME TELLING ME IT WAS CLOSED CAUSE OF THE FIRE. ANYBODY KNOWS HOW LONG IT WILL BE CLOSED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANX
probably when the fires are out
Quote from: hondarider450r on April 23, 2007, 04:26:42 PM
I ACCTUALLY WENT SUNDAY MOURNING AND THE FWC WAS THER BLOCKING THE ROAD AND TOLDD US TO TURN BACK THAT IS WAS CLOSED
The fire was almost out Friday, and the fire commander didn't say not to go out there, just it wasn't a real smart idea. I can't believe it would still be closed.
A little birdie told me you can also get in from the Alley side. Seeing as this has been a goal of mine to reach the alley, I intend to try it in reverse very soon, before the water fills the rim canal and makes it impossible for eight more months.
Hey Jack,
I ride the Holeylands sometimes and was planning on going this sat. When are you going next?
Quote from: TurboGSXR on April 23, 2007, 08:22:33 PM
Hey Jack,
I ride the Holeylands sometimes and was planning on going this sat. When are you going next?
I might make it out there some time during the week, but I'm heading up to River Ranch this weekend.
I usually post here before a trip, they come quick and with little notice though. I'll try to hit you with a PM before the next ride, and if something comes up that keeps me stuck here we'll ride Sat.
http://myfwc.com/whatsnew/07/south/3aclosed.html