I've been looking around for another ipod and came across several for sale anywhere from $65 to $89 Why are they so cheap? These 4gb 2nd generations are minimum $175 in the stores.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-Ipod-Nano-Second-Gen-Green-4-GB-MA487LLA-M_W0QQitemZ130104427195QQihZ003QQcategoryZ73839QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Its one of three things: Scam, Closeout, Generation. I have a iPod video 30gig w/ sony headphones, case, USB cable for $150 :o
you have a pm.
it is a knock off of a apple ipod ask if it comes with the 2 apple stickers if it dont its not new if it is real
Quote from: redneck4x4chad on April 22, 2007, 11:37:34 PM
it is a knock off of a apple ipod ask if it comes with the 2 apple stickers if it dont its not new if it is real
If its new it will come in a sealed box lol.
Bill Gates commands you to buy a Zune.
I dont know if I would trust that or not. The photo and the info is from apple.com. Anybody could have put that up in 5minutes and when you buy one you get some 10dollar knock off. I would buy Rebels before I would one off of ebay. Espically at the price. I bought my video off of ebay but I saw a real photo of it and it was 229 so it was pretty beliveable. I would atleast find one with an actual photo and a description that somebody actually took the time to type instead of copy-paste.
Quote from: MadMudder on April 23, 2007, 12:34:11 AM
I would buy Rebels before I would one off of ebay. Espically at the price.
I agree lol.
(http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p184/FloridasXtreme/4sale/DSC00355.jpg)