We built a jump in the back yard this weekend, the kids were loving it. I was only able to get one picture before the batteries went south. so Here is my oldest son gett'ner Done
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/DSCF1426_edited.jpg)
Nice Backyard, can I move in with you?
now you need to work on a landing for that jump in the back yard ;) nice air 8)
Quote from: Dreth on April 23, 2007, 11:33:11 AM
now you need to work on a landing for that jump in the back yard ;) nice air 8)
I agree, we're going to extend to jump to a table top to avoid the flat landing. Gotta to admit the kid is good fo being 12
Danny your lookin great. Showing up the old man ;)
cool.....I wish my back yard was big enough to make a jump
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on April 23, 2007, 07:23:35 PM
Danny your lookin great. Showing up the old man ;)
Thats not hard to do...LOL