i have seen people riding at a little track in front of PRO PLA
YERS stadium. how are the cops out there.
it not the cops you have to worry about, its the BROs the in HOOD the jack you at gun point and take you ride!!
lol... in that case... bring on the cops, ill call them my self, lol
I RODE THERE SAT LATE & SUNDAY EARLY,SAT I RACED THE BRO & THERE WERE COOL WITH THIS WHITE BOY.I EVEN EXCHANGED PHONE NUMBERS,DID U REALLY KNOW SOMEONE WHO GOT JACKED ? COPS R COOL JUST DONT RIDE ON UNI DR.
WHERE ELSE KAN WE RIDE ?
DAM SORRY 2 TELL U ALL THIS THE GUY I JUST MET(FROM PRO PLAYER) CALLED ME GOT HIS BIKE STOLEN WHILE HE WAS THERE,A GUY JUMPED ON IT & RODE OFF . BRAND NEW HONDA TRX 450 BLACK.ANY INFO PLEASE CALL 954 793 6901 ASK 4 BRIAN >:(
I LIVED DOWN THE STREET FROM THERE AND PEOPLE ALWAYS GET JACKED DOWN THERE SO TAKE MY WORD FOR IT DONT RIDE THERE MY BOY GOT JACKED FOR HIS SHEE BY A GUY WITH A 357.....NO JOKE.
i told you guys it not safe!!! but if you do ride there, you better have a C.W permit, and a gun. so you can shoot back!! its better to be tried by 12 then to be carried by 6 ;)
dam thanks so much guys. i guess the search continues for the SPOT where everyone is satisfied