is anyone going this weekend 4/20-4/22? 8)
I might be with some buddies of mine... :T Is there alot of mud out there???
if you could tell me were is bamboo i am always looking to ride know places. thank you
DirtyBlone, he keeps the main hole wet but it was dusty the last time i was there.
Dewey, its on highway 714 2 miles east of beeline
Yeah I havnt been there in a long ass time, but I might have to house sit this weekend :'( :'( :'(
:( that sucks
I'm new to the State. Where is bamboo located at. Thank's in advance for the answer.
it is in western martin county near okeechobee city
i'm taking it ya'll are talking about bamboo as in Plant Bamboo
i want to get stuck...i mean i want a bumper sticker...do they sell them out there?
Rebecca
I believe they still give them away at the gate 8)
Did anbody make it out there? Heard thru the grapevine somebody got killed there on saturday? Anyone know anymore details?