ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: JackL on April 18, 2007, 10:01:03 AM

Title: The Holeylands is burnin' quads not specifically blamed. :) Good images to see.
Post by: JackL on April 18, 2007, 10:01:03 AM


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1478010665295274887&hl=en
Title: Re: The Holeylands is burnin' quads not specifically blamed. :) Good images to see.
Post by: JackL on April 20, 2007, 12:46:05 PM
UPDATE:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9163067364143153902&hl=en


Great stuff!!!
Title: Re: The Holeylands is burnin' quads not specifically blamed. :) Good images to see.
Post by: JackL on April 20, 2007, 12:49:18 PM
Quote from: JackL on April 20, 2007, 12:46:05 PM
UPDATE:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9163067364143153902&hl=en


Great stuff!!!

Ping pong anyone?? :)
Title: Re: The Holeylands is burnin' quads not specifically blamed. :) Good images to see.
Post by: 06 BaNsHeE on April 20, 2007, 07:32:09 PM
is holyland rideable? lol I wanted to go on sunday but I guess no more
Title: Re: The Holeylands is burnin' quads not specifically blamed. :) Good images to see.
Post by: JackL on April 21, 2007, 05:41:37 PM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on April 20, 2007, 07:32:09 PM
is holyland rideable? lol I wanted to go on sunday but I guess no more


Got turned around at the entrance Friday AM. No idea now.


Title: Re: The Holeylands is burnin' quads not specifically blamed. :) Good images to see.
Post by: JackL on April 22, 2007, 03:34:36 PM
Another WSVN video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1874378648019351112&hl=en