Well, since the TT track is finished, I am going to move on to building the Mud Racing area. This will be a mud racing track similar to the Highlifter Mud Nationals that some of you may have seen in the various ATV magazines and videos. If you're not familiar with this type of mud racing, look it up online, the racing itself and the quads that compete are awesome! The track will be mud, however, the bottom of the pit will not be flat. It will have various grade changes, holes, and off camber sections. It will be around 200+/- feet long, and set up for side by side, heads up racing, with up to 4 quads racing at the same time. This track will be for ATV's and Rhino type vehicles ONLY, no trucks!There will be various classes, so that everyone from stock bikes to wild lifted quads with 30"s and nitrous will have a place to compete. It will be a CLEAN mud area. NO stumps, logs, glass, tires, garbage, etc. to worry about tearing your quad (or you) up.
It shouldn't take too long to build. I'll keep ya posted.
will each side have equal grade changes?
Yes, but it will be inconsistent to keep people from sticking to one line all the time.
Looking good Brady
(http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/IMG_0144%5B1%5D.jpg)
(http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/IMG_0145%5B1%5D.jpg)
(http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/IMG_0146%5B1%5D.jpg)
awesome. i think i am gonna have to start comin out to your place.
Sounds great. Come on anytime, I gotta pay for all this crap somehow.LOL.
how about you biuld us a sand drag strip pretty please 300 feet race and about 400 feet of shutdown about fifty feet wide
I looked at it once before a couple of months ago. I emailed Dynodon a couple of time about it even. I am still looking for a place to squeeze it in. Building it would be easy, just finding a spot for it without killing my parking is the tough part. What would be the minimum dimensions you guys could safely run on?
Having a large enough shutdown area is probably the biggest concern.
Is there gonna be a stage for the wet t contests?? ;D
I have been waiting for this post for a long time! :ThumbsUp.gif I'll hang up my flat track career,(after what, 2 races!!) give Austin his bike back :L 2:L :R and pull out the Rincon!
Quote from: HillKiller on April 18, 2007, 02:25:41 PM
Having a large enough shutdown area is probably the biggest concern.
Is there gonna be a stage for the wet t contests?? ;D
I don't know nothin 'bout no wet t contest? But, yes we have a stage just in case. ;)
The event you and I spoke of is in the planning stages and is looking to be in July, tenatively the 7th?
Quote from: fastrnrik on April 18, 2007, 02:48:50 PM
Quote from: HillKiller on April 18, 2007, 02:25:41 PM
Having a large enough shutdown area is probably the biggest concern.
Is there gonna be a stage for the wet t contests?? ;D
I don't know nothin 'bout no wet t contest? But, yes we have a stage just in case. ;)
The event you and I spoke of is in the planning stages and is looking to be in July, tenatively the 7th?
Sounds like we may need to find a babysitter for that weekend! Gonna be a cracker mudfest and Tbowl...can't wait! ;D
Where is this?
Ocala.
the mud queen is born again its all you trish cant wait to see you in it
Quote from: N-Tense Motorsports on April 18, 2007, 02:33:29 PM
I have been waiting for this post for a long time! :ThumbsUp.gif I'll hang up my flat track career,(after what, 2 races!!) give Austin his bike back :L 2:L :R and pull out the Rincon!
Good, you can race my wife! We're fixing to build her a Brute Force to run in the mud.
My friends wife has a Rincon with a 6" lift and 29's too. I think there's a lot of ladies going to be running out there with ya'll.
Also, had several people ask, so we're going to put in a smaller mud track for the kids to be able to race heads up as well.
Heck yeah I'll race with her! Not sure what we're gonna do to the Rincon yet...but you know Todd, he'll beef it up ;) Glad to hear there's more ladies interested. And doing a kids track is awesome, they'll be happy to hear that. Maybe my other son Scott will get into that.
Quote from: slim2 on April 19, 2007, 01:20:30 AM
the mud queen is born again its all you trish cant wait to see you in it
You got it Gino :Y
damn brady you dont mess around do ya lol runnin out of land
Damn brady your goin to kill the bank account! Looks like im goin to have to build another ute,Them new 31" outlaws sure are lookin good.......
The bank account has long been killed. :( R.I.P.
you neeed mooore laaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd ;)
way to go brady :ThumbsUp.gif