ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: JackL on April 18, 2007, 12:53:05 AM

Title: My Holeylands tribute vid
Post by: JackL on April 18, 2007, 12:53:05 AM

I wanted to remove the profanity from the video and cut me getting stuck. Photobucket made it so easy I made this instead!

(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeyland/th_1b9e8b24.jpg) (http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeyland/?action=view&current=1b9e8b24.pbr)

Title: Re: My Holeylands tribute vid
Post by: miassmaro98 on April 18, 2007, 03:27:31 AM
pretty good short flim,i went out for my first time this past sunday.all that mud is towards i75 correct?i rode past the camp house were you got stuck
Title: Re: My Holeylands tribute vid
Post by: Raptor700 on April 18, 2007, 11:55:28 PM
nice video. I really liked the music who was that song by?
Title: Re: My Holeylands tribute vid
Post by: Eric5555 on April 19, 2007, 12:03:04 AM
cool video
Title: Re: My Holeylands tribute vid
Post by: JackL on April 19, 2007, 05:56:49 AM
Quote from: Raptor700 on April 18, 2007, 11:55:28 PM
nice video. I really liked the music who was that song by?

Thanks guys, the song was on photobucket in the remixer. It is a great tune, I like it enough that
it is on an MP3 player I use in the truck now.

Pray For Rain
Kelly Pardekooper

http://artist.pumpaudio.com/artistpages/view.aspx?trackid=59409&partner=photobucket