ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: iluv2ride on April 17, 2007, 06:36:44 PM

Title: Rear Hard Shell Cooler seat
Post by: iluv2ride on April 17, 2007, 06:36:44 PM
Does anyone know if there is such a thing. The only ones I could find were not coolers. Only dry storage. The ones that did have coolers were soft shell (bag type). Any info would be appreciated.
Title: Re: Rear Hard Shell Cooler seat
Post by: AD on April 18, 2007, 02:47:03 AM
I have not seen one I will check in my Cabellas book
Title: Re: Rear Hard Shell Cooler seat
Post by: dnigels on April 18, 2007, 01:51:42 PM
Creepy!

Reminds me of when Captain the Morgan would talk to Uncle Rico.
Title: Re: Rear Hard Shell Cooler seat
Post by: JackL on April 25, 2007, 05:53:18 PM
Quote from: dnigels on April 18, 2007, 01:51:42 PM
Creepy!

Reminds me of when Captain the Morgan would talk to Uncle Rico.

LOL, it is a good question though. Anyone have one?