I saw 12,000 acres for sale on 441 south of sr60 last week. I know there are several groups looking to purchase riding areas and here is a great location. I would be interested in investing in an area like this and to help develop it. I would like to know if anyone else would be interested in doing the same.
Quote from: papahouse on April 17, 2007, 03:22:53 PM
I saw 12,000 acres for sale on 441 south of sr60 last week. I know there are several groups looking to purchase riding areas and here is a great location. I would be interested in investing in an area like this and to help develop it. I would like to know if anyone else would be interested in doing the same.
FWIW, I saw that months ago. The price must be very HIGH.
Let's assume you could buy that land at even $3,500/acre. You are looking at $42,000,000.00 and it's not a very safe assumption you could touch that land at that price; probably closer to $10-15,000.00/acre, which puts the price over $120,000,000.00. Every man, woman and child member of this forum couldn't scrape together enough money and, even if they could, they wouldn't want to turn it loose for a riding area. You would have to be able to make a return on that kind of investment.
They are asking $144,000,000.00 .....just a few dollars.
Why not tak proseeds from Dirdygirls at da dunk tank and we buy us up sum o dem acrras?
Guess I will do a little more research
only $844,000/month payments.
BigScrb15, you can handle that can't you??? ??? ???
Quote from: indianjoe on April 17, 2007, 07:52:41 PM
BigScrb15, you can handle that can't you??? ??? ???
Well according to my financial advisor, the status of my current portfolio suggests that while it may be possible to make this monthly payment, I would have to work another 25 years without spending a dime to get that 1 payment made. Thats pretty sad. lol. Makes you realize just how much money $1million is.
Take a check??? ;)
Hey Da Mtg Man is looking for people who need a good clean rate. Wonder what he could do on that mortgage?
Even if you could afford the property you would be assuming that you could actually ride on it.
Bill
Why doesnt the state buy it with all the money they have been collecting from us for titles? But of course if the state owned it they would close it to humans...