He had been pretty much turning in this spot and had created a lil burm. Yesterday he was riding and decided he'd try to jump it. I was totally suprised when I saw him do it :o . After watching him hit it a few times I added fuel to the fire by making it bigger :d .
(http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/9901/img1913zy1.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/9739/img1914gh2.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/862/snapshot20070415220204iq6.png) (http://imageshack.us)
Now let's make this jump a lil higher >:D
(http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4844/snapshot20070415220447fb1.png) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/7885/snapshot20070415220506xs1.png) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/9823/snapshot20070415220523de9.png) (http://imageshack.us)
haha, awesome!!!! looks like he will be out there on your bike soon.
Dont make it too high lol! :o
Thats truly awsome. great job.
:ThumbsUp.gif
I can't wait to see if my little girl can do that.
I think I may have helped to create a monster. He wants the jump bigger and now that's all he talks about doing...
dude, that's more air than I get on a MX track ;-)
Id@
Now he's gonna want a bigger bike too man! Congrats!
dude thats awesome your boy has become a man right before your eyes well a little man anyways. :ThumbsUp.gif
cool kid
he is looking good Rob. Tell Jam to keep up the good work ;)