I haven't posted any pics of my YFZ lately. I got a new camera yesterday and snapped some pics. Let me know what you guys think :icon_cool:
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/DSC00002.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/DSC00003.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/DSC00006.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/DSC00007.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/DSC00010.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/SVT.jpg)
She's hot! I like those scalloped beadlocks. I may end up getting some of those. Here I go again :-\ . I like the way your color scheme :Clap.gif
Quote from: Ride1Rob on April 15, 2007, 10:03:05 AM
She's hot! I like those scalloped beadlocks. I may end up getting some of those. Here I go again :-\ . I like the way your color scheme :Clap.gif
Thanks!!
My Cans dont match though :-\.....Im gunna get Blue 1's soon 8)
awesome. i love the look.
it looks super clean. good job. ;)
now go and get it dirty. ;D
Sweet bike!!! I like the blue rings too.
Sweet quad and truck!
Wow I think I might put my quad pics on here to put yours to shame! :P
It looks kinda like Maverick's.It looks clean.
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 16, 2007, 07:04:14 PM
It looks kinda like Maverick's.It looks clean.
Yea I know he likes to copy :P.....LOL
Thanks
nice bike
nice!