Well I just had to post these. It may be a couple of years but get them started early!!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
That's PRICELESS Brett ;) . If you're anything like me, I think you are. Seeing my son ride his bike puts a smile on my face just as if I was riding myself :ThumbsUp.gif
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Notice under the pic it says race bike. He will not let us call it a 4 wheeler!
[attachment deleted by admin]
It is amazing how concentrated he is when he is ridin!
I believe I'm looking at a future SSQ rider ;D
That is priceless, if you could just imagine what that boy is feeling like. Those were the day's. He's lucky & he will be thankful for it when he get's older.
That's cool. My son is 4 and I get more excited coaching, and playing with him then I do about myself! What a blast it will be when they get older!!
It was one of those things where you are in the right place at the right time.
Gas to pick it up---10.00
Quad--------------100.00
excitement when He rides-----PRICELESS!!!! ;D ;D