I am heading up to Croom for the weekend (4/20 - 4/22). it will be me (450r) another 450r and a yamaha (don't know what model). would be nice to meet up with some more riders. We will be camping out there.
i could meet up with you guys...hopefully my bike will be ready...might be able to bring about 3 guys with me
2strokinIt - I sent you a PM.
Now it looks like i may be down one rider. He went out to the MX track yesterday and messed up his wrist. Hopfully he will feel better by Friday so we can head out.
2 days to go!!! Can't wait, I need a mini vacation. It will be me with another 450r camping for the weekend. anyone else going???
I might be heading out there on Sunday. I will be riding a yfz 450. Hopefully we can hook up and ride.
if i dont end up riding locally, i might head out there saturday and ride some to practice for the tenn. gncc race, i'll be drivin a red dodge ext cab and i have a black 450r
If me and my buddies get my quad back together, I'll go on Sunday.But if I make it, I'll be breaking in my motor.
Weekend plans to Croom got all messed up!!! So now I will be just riding at Miami Motocross Park (formally www.countylinemotorsportspark.com) on Sunday since Holey Land is closed due to the fire. I was at Miami Motocross Park today (Friday) and they have fixed the place up a bit. Is anyone riding at Miami Motocross Park on Sunday?
Wish i was at Croom!!!!