(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/crazy%20rigs/IMG_4157Medium.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/crazy%20rigs/IMG_4158Medium.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/crazy%20rigs/IMG_4159Medium.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/crazy%20rigs/IMG_4160Medium.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/crazy%20rigs/IMG_4161Medium.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/crazy%20rigs/IMG_4162Medium.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/crazy%20rigs/IMG_4163Medium.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/crazy%20rigs/IMG_4164Medium.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/crazy%20rigs/IMG_4165Medium.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/crazy%20rigs/IMG_4166Medium.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/crazy%20rigs/IMG_4167Medium.jpg)
He does a lot of grocery shopping!!
I'm completely speechless. ???
I guess nike sponsers them, a bunch of surf, skateboarders, BMX'rs and narley snowboarding dudes. They even have thier own website with pics of building that car! It has been well traveled, from SanFran all the way to here and all stops in between. Pretty cool! They call the car the Seagle..........
Someone had to much time on their hands to build that creation! Was it one of those AMC ?????? wagons to start with. They came out as a 4wd vehicle, just not that looooooooonnnnnnnnng.
Thats definitely...interesting
LOL, I almost crashed to bring you those pictures!! I was surprised as well, and as a kid I had a pinto on a 67 bronco frame. :)
that thing cant be safe
Funny story.I actaully had an avocado green wagon in high school.Me and some friends took it out one night cause we were gonna trash it.I rode it on the golf course at 3:00 in the morning and flipped it into one of the sand pits.
It was one of the most embarassing cars I've ever owned!!
Quote from: Bounty on April 14, 2007, 06:27:14 PM
Hey Jack, here is your car.
http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/nike/holy-crap-its-the-seagle-184385.php
Great find!! lol
What comes to my mind.....
You know your a redneck, if.......
that's funny - lol
That thing is magically pimplicious!
Looks sweet! :P
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 16, 2007, 08:29:12 AM
That thing is magically pimplicious!
No doubt, with a set of 36" super swampers, your pimp hand would be strong.
Thats way cool. I bet the gas milage is wonderfull.
Whew! <QT wiping the sweat off her brow> As many pics as he took of that thing I think Jack is stalking it. Thank god I'm off the hook now!
Quote from: QT314 on April 16, 2007, 12:53:44 PM
Whew! <QT wiping the sweat off her brow> As many pics as he took of that thing I think Jack is stalking it. Thank god I'm off the hook now!
You ain't getting off so easy.
priceless!
All I got to say WHAT IN THE HELL !!!!
Quote from: MedicMudder on April 17, 2007, 09:11:23 PM
All I got to say WHAT IN THE HELL !!!!
I never have seen anything like it.
hahhaha that things crazy
Doubled axle so he can pull his double wide. ;)
I saw an older chevy van set up like that it looked pretty cool.