ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: Ride1Rob on April 13, 2007, 07:33:17 PM

Title: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: Ride1Rob on April 13, 2007, 07:33:17 PM
I think I'm done with buying aftermarket mods for this bike guys  :-\  . Then again, probably not! I said this to myself some time back and continue to find myself getting more crap for this bike. I guess it's an addiction  ;D  . Better this than drugs right. That's what I tell wifey anyways...

(http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1999/img1905ss2.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5805/img1897kk3.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5513/img1899pr0.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5706/img1901vn9.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/8305/img1903gz3.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/2736/img1904vm9.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)

Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: LilD on April 13, 2007, 07:41:18 PM
man that thing is sick ;D
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: backinsaddle on April 13, 2007, 07:44:33 PM
very nice...always loved the silver plastics
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: Honda328i on April 13, 2007, 09:35:19 PM
Rob, very nice looking there bro, now let's go ride and break a wheel or somethin ;).
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: T2 on April 13, 2007, 09:36:43 PM
L$$k$ng Good R$B 8)
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: xr100racer on April 13, 2007, 10:05:03 PM
that is seriously the sickest looking 450 ive ever seen
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: Inyourdraft2000 on April 13, 2007, 10:15:10 PM
Well the only thing I see wrong w/ it is that it is in the wrong dayumn driveway......lol
Really sweet quad.......I will own a 450 someday..........
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: YFZ450-Tampa on April 13, 2007, 10:18:07 PM
Nice Rob, now let see that bad boy in acction !!!
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: gearhead400 on April 13, 2007, 10:30:36 PM
looking good man, theres always going to be something you want for your bike, i dont think it ever ends haha.
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: lawn_man mx on April 14, 2007, 12:54:02 AM
bike  looks  sick rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     it  never  ends man   just  call it the money pit ;D
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 14, 2007, 01:04:37 AM
looking real nice Rob!  8)
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: The Quad FaJa on April 14, 2007, 02:25:39 AM
Looks really good~~~
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 14, 2007, 03:18:32 AM
I bet you don't have any tassles for the handlebars.That is one bad lookin Yamaha...even without the tassles!!
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: dreth on April 14, 2007, 11:08:00 AM
Now all you need is for your sorry friend to get his motor fixed so he can go ride with you ???
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: jeremy retzsch on April 14, 2007, 03:18:18 PM
one of the sickest bikes i have seen
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: koh0001 on April 14, 2007, 06:36:44 PM
Sweet bike!! Good job!!
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: Fox17 on April 14, 2007, 07:17:34 PM
thats awesome. it cant be that bad. its only like 25k or more total in it.
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: quad control on April 14, 2007, 10:42:44 PM
Nice bike I like it even though its a YAMAHA ;D
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: GENERAL-Z on April 14, 2007, 11:25:25 PM
very very nice bike how much u put into that
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: 450rcrazy on April 14, 2007, 11:36:26 PM
thats an awesome bike all yo need is some fuzzy dice for the rear view mirror and it'll be complete j/k.lol that is one bad @$$ bike. hope to see it in person at the rally
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: Ride1Rob on April 15, 2007, 12:38:50 AM
Thanx for the compliments guys! Jake (Inyourdraft2000) got a chance to ride it today. Now he's surely itchin' for a 450.

Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on April 13, 2007, 10:18:07 PM
Nice Rob, now let see that bad boy in acction !!!

Ruiz, we went out today but I forgot my camera. We could have gotten some nice roost shots in the spot we were riding at today  :-\  . Hope I won't forget next time.

Quote from: Dreth on April 14, 2007, 11:08:00 AM
Now all you need is for your sorry friend to get his motor fixed so he can go ride with you ???

Sure do miss ya Dreth  :'(  . Just be patient and you'll be back up. We'll be down there to tear up those trails in no time. Jake filled in for you NICELY today  ;) . He's ridin' the heck outta that 400EX. When he gets that 450 he's going to be really fast.

Quote from: redneck4x4chad on April 14, 2007, 11:25:25 PM
very very nice bike how much u put into that

I'd say around $12,000 including the purchase of the bike. That's only because I seem to not have to pay full price on many of the aftermarket items. It's good to know people ;)  . But if not for that it'd be around $15,000 or so.
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: Inyourdraft2000 on April 15, 2007, 12:58:06 AM
Rob has an awesome quad.....I barely have the strength to sit here and read and type after the way rode today....
Definately gotta have a camera out there next time.....
A 450 is definately on my next to purchase list....Will keep it stock w/ an exception of putting a kickn suspension set up on it....
Hope you got that thing clean....Both my bikes are showroom quality again....lol  Some nasty mud from out back there I gotta say.....It would not wash off very easily......Anyway,,,awesome day Rob Thanks for meeting us out there....
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: Chillinthemost on April 15, 2007, 02:29:39 AM
 :ThumbsUp.gif looks better on all 4 tires ;)
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: Ride1Rob on April 15, 2007, 02:00:17 PM
Quote from: lawn_man mx on April 14, 2007, 12:54:02 AM
bike  looks  sick rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     it  never  ends man   just  call it the money pit ;D

You're EXACTLY right! I found myself last nite about to order something else  :dunno.gif . Stopped myself when I realized what I was doing. The more as time goes on, the more I'll convince myself that I need to purchase this part. It's only a matter of time b/f I do it. Like you said Lawn Man, it'll never end  ;)  .
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: dreth on April 15, 2007, 04:34:00 PM
Quote from: Ride1Rob on April 15, 2007, 02:00:17 PM
Quote from: lawn_man mx on April 14, 2007, 12:54:02 AM
bike  looks  sick rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     it  never  ends man   just  call it the money pit ;D

You're EXACTLY right! I found myself last nite about to order something else  :dunno.gif . Stopped myself when I realized what I was doing. The more as time goes on, the more I'll convince myself that I need to purchase this part. It's only a matter of time b/f I do it. Like you said Lawn Man, it'll never end  ;)  .


i think you need a 04 450r motor as a back up and i will give it a test run to make sure that its running ok before you install it :D
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: AD on April 18, 2007, 01:58:25 AM
 ;)
Title: Re: Think I'm finally done with mods...
Post by: Eric5555 on April 18, 2007, 02:06:15 AM
thats one of the nicest yfz's that I have ever seen