Hey everyone, just wanted let you all know, I turn the big FOURTY tomorrow :'(......
Someone explain to me where the last 40 years went....
Well, going to the woods for the weekend, so looking forward to that.
Quote from: cheropride on April 13, 2007, 09:15:20 AM
Hey everyone, just wanted let you all know, I turn the big FOURTY tomorrow :'(......
Someone explain to me where the last 40 years went....
Well, going to the woods for the weekend, so looking forward to that.
Enjoy the weekend. I stopped celebrating or acknowledging my birthdays years ago. I'm still 25 damn it!
You will be like me now. I'm 17 with 23 years experience.
congrats, i turned 40 a couple month ago...just another day...to make more money to buy more toys :)
Quote from: Bounty on April 13, 2007, 09:58:17 AM
Happy birthday, now you will start feeling every bone in your body start to ache. Do not worry, we do not have to buy a coffin yet. The way I see it--when we start getting older, we are one year closer to seeing God.
Hell, what do you mean start feeling every bone in my body. I already feel everybone and muscle I have in my body.
I keep hearing hank in my mead...
All of my rowdy friends have settle down..
Especially the part of about the hang overs hurt more than used to....lol
I can't wait for another year until my wife turns 40. I'm gonna trade her in on two 20 yr olds. ;D
Happy birthday girl. Have a great weekend.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 13, 2007, 02:55:20 PM
I can't wait for another year until my wife turns 40. I'm gonna trade her in on two 20 yr olds. ;D
Happy birthday girl. Have a great weekend.
Hell now you sound like my hubby. He says the same exact thing, but you know what I say, been w/him 18 years, two more and that's life sentence, so I am up for parole.....
Well leaving here any minute, going to woods, so when I talk at you all later, will be I quess - over the hill..... Man that really, well never mind....
You all have a great weekend, I know I will....
Happy birthday ,
Where did the last 40 go? Heck if I know , i asked my self the same 2 months ago.
Thought i was gonna reflect on life and .......nah , back to the grind the next day .
The rat race is what makes the years fly by without even so much as a breather to enjoy things in general.
Have a good one and go for 40 more.
Quote from: cheropride on April 13, 2007, 09:15:20 AM
Hey everyone, just wanted let you all know, I turn the big FOURTY tomorrow :'(......
Someone explain to me where the last 40 years went....
Well, going to the woods for the weekend, so looking forward to that.
I just want to know where the last six went !!!!!
Yes ..................... I'm 46 ???
happy b-day and hope your next 40 are even better than your first
Thanks everyone....
Had a great weekend. Saturday night rode until 5 am.... Was great! 8)
Sunday, fell asleep at 8pm - lol.... Man I am sore today, that was alot of riding.... But well worth it, had a BLAST!!!!
Happy Belated Birthday 8)