My Girlfriend and I may check out Rodman tomorrow but I am not sure how to get there. We will be coming from Brooksville. Thanks in advance!
QuoteMy Girlfriend and I may check out Rodman tomorrow but I am not sure how to get there. We will be coming from Brooksville. Thanks in advance!
Take 75 to hwy 40 in Ocala head East across the big bridge which is the Oklawaha river just after that take a left at the light which is 314 take that til it dead ends into CR 19 take a left and take that to the base of a humongous bridge which is the Florida Barge canal. Take a left (before bridge) at the base of that bridge and take it til it dead ends. You will be at Rodman.
Thanks! Do you know what the name of the road is before the Barge Canal? Also are ther any bathrooms or water at the parking site? Thanks
No bathrooms,and no water. Lots of good rideing. There is a big sign that says Rodman Dam it is hard to miss. If you go over canal you went to far.
before you get to the parking at rodman there is bathrooms at the boat ramp,(about 1/4 mile before you park) we will be there around 10:30 sat.
Thanks for the info everyone. We decided to go to Big Scrub instead. We will hit Rodman next time. Thanks again!