Saw 3 or 4 FWC trucks roaming homestead 2 weekends ago...they were pulling over quads so I left...anyone know what was going on?
i got arested out there this past wed by MDPD they said its shut down and to manny ppl geting hurt ect.......
were exactly at in homestead
Quote from: miassmaro98 on April 11, 2007, 04:55:24 PM
were exactly at in homestead
The hump.Right next to homestead speedway
So whats the deal? The Humps is a goto jail free card now?
I really wanted to ride that place just once.
Thats why I aint been going there for a while. I hear alot of stuff and dont wanna risk it.
that sucks was gonna go there this past weekend guess i wont be going there.quick question does this site send you email when replys are posted?
is this the area just south of the Homestead HS
I was there Sat most of the day and didn't have any problems. I live within a mile of the Homestead Speedway and ride at the Hump regularly.
me too i live in keys gate i could just ride from my house bnut not any more i sold all my atvs so its w/e was a good place lost
IM THINKING ABOUT GOING THERE ON SUNDAY. I KNOW ITS NOT A GOOD IDEA BUT I JUST WANT TO CHECK IT OUT. IM NOT TAKING THE SPORT BIKE THOUGH. IM TAKING THE 4X4.
JR i was arestedout there like 2 wed ago on my 4x4 be carfull
I KNOW. I HAVNT RODE IN LIKE 2 MONTHS. IM DYING LOL. MY CUZIN GOES OUT THERE EVERY SUNDAY ALMOST. NO PROBLEMS. I THINK THE WEEKENDS ARE A LIL DIFFERENT DURING THE DAY. GUESS I HAVE TO FIND OUT. THANKS FOR LOOKING OUT THOUGH EFRIN.
not legal/don't go....pretty simple,get arrested,next time lose your quad,maybe both..who knows you may get to meet bubba in jail,that might get you thinking that gettingarrested is a pain in the ass