isn't there a BrokenaxlegiantrutsSwampbuggyflorida.com?
Very funny.
Rants?
Tell you what, if you don't want me telling you guys what's going on in the Big Cypress relative to the certain move to ban ATV's inside it, let me know. I'll keep silent and watch as we all lose another place to ride. Unless of course you own property inside the Big Cypress.
yes rants no keep it up its entertaining
QuoteVery funny.
Rants?
Tell you what, ... I'll keep silent and watch ....
Please dude.... just try to be positive, not talking, typing, preaching, ranting, b*tching, explaining, and or stating things in a condescending manner ;)
Yesterday he was in a pi$$ing match with me & Cain73 about the " Good Cop" thing :P
Today it's with Wilburz & 1fast250r about Big Cypress :-X
Tommorow he'll probably be raggin' about all the descent people that went to Ocala last month to clean up the forest because it wasn't to his likeing ;D ;D
I usaully dont like what he says but he could definately help us as atvers. I meen just look at his posts correct spelling and no grammical errors :o
QuoteI usaully dont like what he says but he could definately help us as atvers. I meen just look at his posts correct spelling and no grammical errors :o
www.spellcheck.net, I use it when i feel like it ;)
yes but,,,, but still no answer??? does it taste great or is less filling?
Bluesman, Its neither. Its more filling.
Its A new beer called BS. The catch phrase is looks like Bull and tastes like...... well you get the point
Is that a fact or an opinion you deside
Wait..... is not only Big Cypress its any topic that has something to do with breaking the law or not being on your best behavior wile riding you atv. If your going to do it watch out because dective Anoriginal will be on the case. He will state only the facts and let you know if you want to be part of the problem or part that solves the problem.....skip.....skip....skip....skip...... so keep beeting you chest or put your head in the sand..... [smiley=Wacko.gif]
hes here to help us all. Thank you... :)
QuoteWait..... is not only Big Cypress its any topic that has something to do with breaking the law or not being on your best behavior wile riding you atv. If your going to do it watch out because dective Anoriginal will be on the case. He will state only the facts and let you know if you want to be part of the problem or part that solves the problem.....skip.....skip....skip....skip...... so keep beeting you chest or put your head in the sand..... [smiley=Wacko.gif]
hes here to help us all. Thank you... :)
I wonder if he has ever ran a stop sign............. ???
What was I thinking !! Of course not ;D ;D He can do no wrong [smiley=Approve.gif] [smiley=Approve.gif]
we got are self a dudley do right :o
Very funny folks.
It's not ranting. Ranting is what I see on this page when people yell and complain about losing a riding area or trying to form some type of action group after its too late.
Tell you what, I'll leave it alone. I won't speak with the folks at Big Cypress any more. I'll leave the ATV issue in the Big Cypress totally up to them. If I'm asked for my opinion, I'll just tell them that I think they need to make their own determination based upon what they see and who is making the most positve effort.
Have fun. I hope Croom is large enough for all of us.
I bet the rangers hate unoriginal and that he pesters them like a 5 year old. Probably sits on the front porch of there check stations staring at there badges wishing he was even allowed to own a firearm.
Do us all a favor and do not speak to them anymore. Any of us supreme thinkers will take care of talking with the rangers and not bugging them with such penny anty b.s..
All I need is that 1-888-404-FWCC number that is on the back of all hunting liscenes.
If anyone sees anyone sitting in aboriginese camp or eating his food or see any of his buggie buddies being taken advantage of please call this number. Thanks.
Also please report all atv law breakings such as: Wallowing in a roadside mudpuddle, driving in more than second gear on a dirt road, etc.
QuoteVery funny folks.
It's not ranting. Ranting is what I see on this page when people yell and complain about losing a riding area or trying to form some type of action group after its too late.
Tell you what, I'll leave it alone. I won't speak with the folks at Big Cypress any more. I'll leave the ATV issue in the Big Cypress totally up to them. If I'm asked for my opinion, I'll just tell them that I think they need to make their own determination based upon what they see and who is making the most positve effort.
sorry if we hurt your feeling country bumpkin , but we like to keep this website light and fun. Most Atv riders have a sense of humor. I think you take yourself way to seriously. Theres way to get you points across without sound like a preacher.As for BC you can have that place, I would rather not have a mosquito carry me away. So in the end we hope we didnt hurt your feelings , its all in fun. good bye my friend its been swell
ps could you post a pic of that $30k buggy? I sure would like to see a concraption like that. and hey maybe i'll be able to see you out there one day , and shake the hand of the guy who tried to save Big cypress for us and our Grandchildren.
I hope all your efforts don't go unseen. I for one will name the next cypress stump I see after you!its been real Peace!
I have in the past found Anoriginal very negative. This is not a bad thing if it is done in moderation. This site is also about riding, friends and having fun. I would love to have Anoriginal on a group ride or even read about how much fun he had riding. I do believe that he has the right to discuss these topics but lets ride also.