Just recently moved to PSL any places to ride? And directions
Hey I use to live off Gatlin there e use to be a place on the corner of Gatlin and 95 just west of the Powerlines some trails and Mud
THAT PLACE WAS GREAT... BUT IS NOW CLOSED AND BEING DEVELOPED INTO AN AREA FOR HOUSES AND A POWER SUBSTATION IS ALREADY BUILT. I HAVE SEEN A FEW HOUSES ON THE POWER LINES ALREADY. STAY AWAY FROM THIS AREA. ALL THE MONEY WE SPEND ON QUADS AND DIRT BIKES AND NO PLACE TO RIDE LEGALLY.
WE HAVE TO MAKE A CHANGE...........................................
QuoteJust recently moved to PSL any places to ride? And directions
NO! not close anyway
yeah private property is the way to go in St lucie county. Or drive to melborne on the weekend. And ya can't talk about riding areas online..cause "the man" is watching!!! LOL
ATTENTION... THE "MAN" CAN WATCH ALL DAY LONG. THEY CANT AND WILL NOT STOP US FROM RIDING. IF THEY WERE SMART THEY WOULD HAVE PARKS IN EVERY COUNTY AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE MONEY TO BE MADE$$$$$$$$$.
SWAMPFROG67@AOL.COM
I've been riding in Ft. Pierce every weekend. Always a good group out there as well. Off Okechobee Blvd, between I-95, and the turnpike.
Been riding crossroads?????
Hey Matt:
PM me and let me know where the place is in Ft Pierce..
I live in Jupiter and have a 12 year-old son that rides with me.
tvman
yeah keep riding and u will get your picture taken like me!!! Its fun felt like the old days, even got finger printed!!
QuoteI've been riding in Ft. Pierce every weekend. Always a good group out there as well. Off Okechobee Blvd, between I-95, and the turnpike.
I hear police are hit, or miss out there. Mainly because there's a group that is attempting to purchase the land for Mt. Bike Riding. You can read about it here http://www.fortpiercebiketrail.info/index3.htm#
riding out by underhills sunday...
how do you get into x roads i am one of the rosser riders and they started to run people out at the spots put up guard rails and gates its getting crazy
where is the under hills located