I just saw on channel 7 the Holey Lands are on fire over 3000 acres so far and was started by ATV's. Damn its getting worse
Geez, 3k acres!?
that sucks
Great
how can they tell a atv did it? i mean inless they seen it happen it could have been any thing even a cig from some one in jeep or something, i just dont see how they can blame just us
VERY TRUE ABOUT BLAMING US ATV GUYS. COULD HAVE BEEN ANYTHING. BUT SINCE THEY SEE US OUT THERE ALL THE TIME ITS ALL OUR FAULT. ITS NOT RIGHT.
A burn is a good thing. What is the problem?
How do they know it was ATV'rs anyway?
It burns every year, so what?
It's not the Holeylands. It's the southside of I75. Was driving home from west coast last night and saw it but has since gotten bigger. Did not see anything burning on the northside of I75.
Probably an unattended camp fire, there were sasquach eye witnesses that saw embers flying!
At least it isn't Malelucas, remember when them damn things had toxic black smoke all over Broward?
I still think it is funny that those lands NEED to burn, and we get bad press over it when it was probably not even an ATV.
Quote from: Bounty on April 10, 2007, 05:17:47 PM
I found this story from channel 7--I am glad it did not say started by ATVs.
http://www.florida-verzeichnis.de/cgi-bin/links/jump.cgi?ID=528
Nothing about ATVs here either. Watch video.
http://cbs4.com/topstories/local_story_099165108.html
Ha, those do look like Malelucas anyway. :) What a stupid website ch 7 has. You have to be quick to catch the story fly by. I think the site is slowing up my computer as well..
.6" of rain here over night. Not much, but maybe you won't need a respirator to ride for a few hours today. :)