Asphault Dragon, SoFlaEiger, Dakota and myself went ridin today in the west palm area while you all was workin. Got into some good goo and a rode lots of trails.
;D
;D
;D
;D
;D
Ya but my leg hurts now. [smiley=box.gif] Ima go drink now to make it feel better [smiley=drink.gif]
Dakota got new tires. Well it looks like new tires. I know where that is. Did you guys see a movie ? Did you guys get me a slurpie ? I am jealous. I had to work.
so am i
Hey, I live in West Palm and as all of u know i am dieing for a place to ride that is close to home. would anyone be able to give me directions to this place?
my email is tomfqno@hotmail.com
thanks, Tom ;)
I'd like to know where too E-mail me roc0999@aol.com
QuoteHey, I live in West Palm and as all of u know i am dieing for a place to ride that is close to home. would anyone be able to give me directions to this place?
my email is tomfqno@hotmail.com
thanks, Tom ;)
gotta be willing to give up a day of work to go ride, lol
It was fun riding with yall today...
Tony how you notice :). Reason my bike is siting over there cause it ran my leg over the tire sucked my boot right under it. If i didnt have boots on my leg would be torn up. Then I fliped it backwards on that hill and almost rolled on top of me. Other then that I think it was a success. Welcome to the site you WPB riders [smiley=laugh.gif]
Wilburz:
PM me and let me know where this new riding spot is..
Maybe we can get Tony and go there...
tvman
Hey guys are any of you going to msg next week? Like to go up with a group and my wife and little boy. Have never been up there. Hoping to maybe put up a tent with some others from our area.
Quotegotta be willing to give up a day of work to go ride, lol
It was fun riding with yall today...
Thats fine with me. I'd like to go. let me know the next time ur gonna go and we can ride. u can email me @ tomfqno@hotmail.com
thanks, Tom
hey i live in west palm and would u be able to send my the directions to this place i would appericate it thanks
chadahootchie@aol.com
next time we ride I will email all of you dudes the info.
Yes I am going to M,S&G I will be going friday afternoon. If you guys want to convoy that would be cool. We did that last month. The convoy info. will be posted on the M,S&G thread.
Anyone want to ride tomorrow ? Let me know. Tony
where is the west palm beach secret spot? i live in palm city down 714
If we posted the location it would not be a secret.
Quotenext time we ride I will email all of you dudes the info.
Thanks ;D
I hope that's not the place North of okeechobee on north jog where it goes over the bridge. that's gov. property...
hey what gives?is this place legal or what?
QuoteI hope that's not the place North of okeechobee on north jog where it goes over the bridge. that's gov. property...
Nope we do not ride there.
Quotehey what gives?is this place legal or what?
Do you know of any legal riding areas in palm beach county ?
We will pm or email you on the riding info. for tomorrow. No one has actually replied that they want to ride tomorrow but we will anyway.
more pics of today.
WilburZ
Who all went today guys? I wish I could have went but work comes first. Ill be able to ride MOnday-Wend-Thur again this week like always let me know.
roco999, wilburz and I went today. I will let you know if I ride this week. I do not know if I will because of M,S&G this weekend.
let me know also if your riding this week thanks, Ron