ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: DaKota on February 24, 2005, 12:08:47 PM

Title: WPB Ride????
Post by: DaKota on February 24, 2005, 12:08:47 PM
Anyone want to ride next week????? Mon-Wend-Thur let me know im gonna want to try out my new tires!
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: SoFlaEiger on February 24, 2005, 03:31:53 PM
what kinda riding and where? im down if its 4x4 type stuff...no MX for me though :)
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: DaKota on February 24, 2005, 04:54:53 PM
Well I trail ride. But I hit the mud all the time in my sport quad just ask Customrub, I would like to ride up near me at Royal Palm Beach let me know if anyone wants to go next week.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: customrubicon on February 24, 2005, 09:06:19 PM
Yes, I will verify that. Dakota loves the mud. It is time to get muddy.

We need to get one of these.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: bbf on February 24, 2005, 10:21:26 PM
can i come and play to  and yes we need one of them
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: DaKota on February 25, 2005, 02:18:55 AM
I free next week on those day's I stated lets RIDEE.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: SoFlaEiger on February 25, 2005, 06:08:38 AM
set it up and i'll go
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: DaKota on February 25, 2005, 04:17:24 PM
Well lets find out a date that everyone wants to go maybe a wednesday or thursday?
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: SoFlaEiger on February 25, 2005, 05:48:24 PM
im good for either
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: DaKota on February 26, 2005, 10:14:11 PM
I am willing to ride thursday afternoon around 1-2pm up around Royal Palm, If your down let me know and will head up there.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: SoFlaEiger on February 26, 2005, 10:28:38 PM
is there a good place to ride up there?? what type of riding?
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: DaKota on February 27, 2005, 03:04:46 AM
Yes its very decent. Big area. Mud, Sand etc...
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: 300exstangboy on February 27, 2005, 06:19:41 PM
I am up for some riding.. I visit Royal palm beach....Acreage to see my Parents. Let me know what day you guys are planning to ride and I'll join ya..
Later
ROB
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: raptorboy954 on February 27, 2005, 07:30:11 PM
yea where do u ride in the acerage?? i go visit whenever i want to so let me know and we can set up a ride

raptorboy
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: SoFlaEiger on February 27, 2005, 07:50:32 PM
let me know a date asap...gonna see if i can get some of my lady freinds to attend :)
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: DaKota on February 27, 2005, 09:31:09 PM
I would like to Ride Thursday. Get there around 2:00-2:30. Get a good bit of riding in. If you can go Thursday PM me and I'll give ya directions on where we will meet.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: raptorboy954 on February 27, 2005, 09:33:47 PM
i cant go on thursday, only on weekends. next time u guys go on the weekend. let me know

raptorboy
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: tvman on February 28, 2005, 02:44:45 PM
Anybody up for riding this weekend (3/5 & 3/6)??

Let try to get a group together..

tvman
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: raptorboy954 on February 28, 2005, 05:09:35 PM
3/6 is sunday right. i can probably make it.   where
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: Asphaltdragon on March 03, 2005, 04:03:36 AM
Dakota you have mail
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: tvman on March 03, 2005, 01:03:28 PM
Hey Custom Rubicon:

Are you riding this weekend???

I'm up for a day this Sunday..

tvman

Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: customrubicon on March 04, 2005, 12:58:41 AM
tvman....I will be going bamboo shopping this weekend. Let me know if you want to go.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: 300exstangboy on March 04, 2005, 02:38:00 AM
OK.. So you guys have come up with SUNDAY.. WHere at? WHat time?  Remember its SUNDAY..some people like to " Sleep in"  :-)
ROB
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: DaKota on March 04, 2005, 10:52:21 AM
Bamboo shopping that means you going to underhills?
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: tvman on March 04, 2005, 02:02:45 PM
Hey Custom:

Bamboo shopping on Sunday???

Might be a good choice...I'll rally up my posse..

tvman
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: 300exstangboy on March 06, 2005, 09:30:09 AM
QuoteHey Custom:

Bamboo shopping on Sunday???

Might be a good choice...I'll rally up my posse..

tvman


Ok.. Guys.. so I still don't know where this Underhills place is?
What time?
Thanks
ROB
rodco@rodcogroup.com
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: customrubicon on March 06, 2005, 11:05:10 PM
Sorry I did not get back with you guys. I could not ride this weekend. I have been busy this week selling my Florida business. I am completing all the construction contracts leaving me little time right now to ride. I will definately be at M,S&G. I will try to ride before if I can. I need to ride.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: DaKota on March 07, 2005, 10:37:31 AM
Well going to underhills place this weekend was great. Tons of mud lots of people where out there. There were so many quads out there it was crazy. I would like to ride sometime this week either thursday or wednesday. Anyone that wants to go let me know.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: 02YamahaBigBear400 on March 07, 2005, 02:49:39 PM
wednesday is my day off but my tires, lift, and lift springs are coming in today and wednesday i'm planning on installing everything. if i find time to get it all done and find a shop tomorrow before work then i'll ride wednesday to try my new stuff out. i'll keep you posted.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: DaKota on March 07, 2005, 04:07:13 PM
Its suppose to rain again wednesday and thursday I swear this weather never stops......
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: Asphaltdragon on March 07, 2005, 06:45:18 PM
QuoteIts suppose to rain again wednesday and thursday I swear this weather never stops......
yeah i hear ya, i was planning on riding with ya on wed. as long as it is not cold i'll ride
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: DaKota on March 07, 2005, 08:30:01 PM
Will see how it looks ill ride if its lightly raining but not pooring. Hopefully its starting to dry up in RPB.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: wilburz on March 07, 2005, 08:57:57 PM
Dakota

Off all week. let's ride when the rain stops. probably WEDNESDAY. Got a spot by my house for ya. checked it out Sunday and that sport bike will like it.    
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: DaKota on March 08, 2005, 01:37:41 PM
LOL ok man if its drizzlin Ill ride ill bring a big yellow rain coat look like jack the ripper lol. Hopefully it wont rain to much.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: customrubicon on March 08, 2005, 11:06:11 PM
I wish I could make this one but life gets in the way sometimes. Hope you guy have fun. Be safe.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: SoFlaEiger on March 09, 2005, 03:51:19 AM
hey you guys are riding tomorrow??? i wanna come!!!! IM me or call my cell 954 868 3744.  leave a message if i don't answer :)  I definetly wanna ride tomorrow because Im going out of town thursday and won't get to ride for a week!!

i have a 4x4 eiger by teh way
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: Asphaltdragon on March 09, 2005, 08:25:52 AM
I'm planning on riding today also :D
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: wilburz on March 09, 2005, 09:55:59 AM
it is raining pretty good here in royal palm right now. Hopefully it will let up a little later.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: DaKota on March 09, 2005, 10:27:32 AM
Ya it looks real crappy out right now and cold will see if this gets any better. I know tomorrow they said its suppose to be cloudy and sunny all day maybe tomorrow??? Im done to ride today though.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: wilburz on March 09, 2005, 10:39:34 AM
You saying you are done with riding to day or are going to ride today?
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: wilburz on March 09, 2005, 10:50:30 AM
It is currently barely sprinkling here in royal palm.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: Asphaltdragon on March 09, 2005, 11:02:44 AM
QuoteYou saying you are done with riding to day or are going to ride today?
I think he meant "down to ride"
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: DaKota on March 09, 2005, 11:24:43 AM
Ya im down to ride I was typing fast. Don I just dont want be like last time we went out there at night in the rain hahhha. Let me know what you guys want to do.

Chris
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: SoFlaEiger on March 09, 2005, 12:18:22 PM
Chris, I'm gonna give you a call back as soon as i get some breakfast in me :)  who all is down?? and where are we gonna ride at?
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: DaKota on March 09, 2005, 12:25:49 PM
With wilburz in RPB that is if the weather is not pooring rain. Give me a call and let me know whats up.

Chris
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: SoFlaEiger on March 09, 2005, 12:28:03 PM
will do.  what kind of riding is it up there?  its about an hour drive for me more or less.  i gotta head back down around 4 or so though.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: wilburz on March 09, 2005, 01:16:09 PM
I dont think it is ever going to stop raining today. Currently raining pretty good. I think tommorrow would be a much better day. Supposed to stop raining tommorrow morning. What you all think? It is also cold. 55 degrees + h2o = brrrrrrrr  
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: DaKota on March 09, 2005, 01:21:13 PM
I would also like to do it tomorrow it's still raining over here and it is freaking cold. I can ride whatever time tomorrow also. I think today im going to install some fog lights on my truck. Its to cold to ride today.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: Asphaltdragon on March 09, 2005, 02:27:58 PM
QuoteI would also like to do it tomorrow it's still raining over here and it is freaking cold. I can ride whatever time tomorrow also. I think today im going to install some fog lights on my truck. Its to cold to ride today.

ditto.... I'm also available anytime tomorrow. Let's set a time to meet. 12pm, 1pm???
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: wilburz on March 09, 2005, 04:45:43 PM
12 is good for me.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: DaKota on March 09, 2005, 06:23:34 PM
12 is good also. Dam its shyty out today.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: ROC0999 on March 10, 2005, 12:26:46 AM
where are you guys meeting?
 I'd like to ride also
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: DaKota on March 10, 2005, 02:21:20 AM
Where going to ride in Royal Palm. Leave us a number and will give you directions.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: SoFlaEiger on March 10, 2005, 04:08:38 AM
im down for 12...call me at 954 868 3744 with directions.  leave a message if i don't answer the first time

later
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: DaKota on March 10, 2005, 10:13:56 AM
Thats a big 10-4 Ill see ya there. If anyone needs help with the directions give me a call ill help you out.

Chris
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: Asphaltdragon on March 10, 2005, 11:29:14 AM
Sounds good!
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: yfz450psycho on March 11, 2005, 07:11:00 PM
when is the next ride i am up for it
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: customrubicon on March 12, 2005, 01:22:54 PM
We will be riding tomorrow. If you can ride tomorrow let us know and we will send you the  [smiley=deal.gif]info.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: yfz450psycho on March 12, 2005, 09:11:23 PM
OK GIVE ME INFO PLEASE
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: DaKota on March 12, 2005, 10:04:44 PM
Tony I'll load my bike and crap up before I go to work tomorrow morning that way when I get off I can haul ass to where you guys are at save some time. Let me know the time though bro.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: customrubicon on March 12, 2005, 10:11:59 PM
chris I'll call you tonight.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: yfz450psycho on March 13, 2005, 11:13:29 AM
you did not send no info on where you are going to ride
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: Asphaltdragon on March 13, 2005, 02:30:11 PM
Quotechris I'll call you tonight.

got your message tony, I got home about 2am from a gig last night. Let me know if yall are gonna ride this week.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: 300exstangboy on March 13, 2005, 02:35:54 PM
Quoteyou did not send no info on where you are going to ride


I sent an email also.. guess there is no riding today.. Its  12:30 pm .I am in ft.Lauderdale..
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: customrubicon on March 13, 2005, 05:53:37 PM
QuoteI sent an email also.. guess there is no riding today.. Its  12:30 pm .I am in ft.Lauderdale..

Sorry I did not know you wanted to ride today. I tried to PM everyone that posted they wanted to ride.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: 300exstangboy on March 13, 2005, 06:41:22 PM
QuoteSorry I did not know you wanted to ride today. I tried to PM everyone that posted they wanted to ride.


No problem,, I had so much to do anywasy, I am glad I stayed home... I got a lot of stuff done around the house. It was a great day though..Weather was perfect.. Maybe next time..
Later
ROB
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: customrubicon on March 13, 2005, 07:45:41 PM
QuoteNo problem,, I had so much to do anywasy, I am glad I stayed home... I got a lot of stuff done around the house. It was a great day though..Weather was perfect.. Maybe next time..
Later
ROB

I put you in my buddylist so I will pm you when we ride.
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: ROC0999 on March 13, 2005, 09:57:19 PM
hey Tony had a good time out there today weather was great ,hope we can ride again   Ron
Title: Re: WPB Ride????
Post by: Theworm on March 13, 2005, 11:03:16 PM
Hey, I am new to riding I just got a Yamaha Bruin 350 I live in Jupiter but am willing to travel to play, my days off are wed, and thursday. Anyone want to ride and know where to legally let me know.  :)