Taylor Kiser is making a name for himself in the GNCC Pro ATV class on his YFZ. In his rookie year, so far he is 3rd overall. He is in the mix with Ballance and Borich!
Here is an interview with him on PITPASS!
http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/DESMOINES-IA/KXNO-AM/Mixdown320.mp3?CPROG=PCAST&MARKET=DESMOINES-IA&NG_FORMAT=sports&SITE_ID=726&STATION_ID=KXNO-AM&PCAST_AUTHOR=Scott_Casber&PCAST_CAT=Talk_Radio&PCAST_TITLE=Pit_Pass_Radio (http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/DESMOINES-IA/KXNO-AM/Mixdown320.mp3?CPROG=PCAST&MARKET=DESMOINES-IA&NG_FORMAT=sports&SITE_ID=726&STATION_ID=KXNO-AM&PCAST_AUTHOR=Scott_Casber&PCAST_CAT=Talk_Radio&PCAST_TITLE=Pit_Pass_Radio)
Another rider rider from Florida making a name for HERself is Jen Albright! She too is ranked 3rd overall so far in this season! You will be seeing much more of her and her YFZ in the future.
Here is an interview with her on GNCCpodcast
http://www.gncccast.com/rss_hw/hwh2h_jalbright_042007.mp3 (http://www.gncccast.com/rss_hw/hwh2h_jalbright_042007.mp3)
I have become a huge fan of both and wanted to share these accomplishments with all types of ATV'ers here on ATVFLORIDA!
They are both headed up to South Carolina next weekend for round #4 to compete again.
Good luck you two and everyone else heading there
Taylor interview is at the end.
Florida is definatly producing fast riders accross the board,including GNC-
Jeremy Lawson-Pro MX
Matt Bremer-Pro-Am(get better Quickly)
Jake Gunn-Pro-Am
Devin Heimes-Pro Am
Chris Bowen-Pro Am
Chris Williams-Pro Am
Chelsea Madl-Women's Sport
Mark Madl-Youth produc.
Neal McGrath-Youth Prod.
Jeffery Rastrelli-Youth Prod.
Tristin and Tyler-B class
All of the National Mini Quad-Alex and Zack Hammond,Sam McGrath,Mr Ham and all of the others i forgot
Let's Not forget all of the local riders who are coming up and will soon be in the Nationals like;
Ryan,TC,Jessica,Alan and Darren,Eric who are all racing at your local tracks!!!!
Nobody was listed in any paticular order just listing from memory!!!!
Damn MOTO MAV i seen your name on there... that must mean your comming up.... ;)
Eric stood for Eric B. And Mav
Quote from: Gunnslinger on April 06, 2007, 12:28:00 PM
Eric stood for Eric B. And Mav
Thanks Toby. Now that my bike is finished I can hopefully get some more seat time in. Hopefully I can make it to more than our local races now!
Damn, I didn't make the list. :drive.gif I better go practice.
Congrats to the GNCC riders. :Clap.gif
Us old guys don't count. Even if you won a national title last year.
If you both of you guys read my post i went of of memory.I apologize for leaving you off the list,you certainly are a great example of fast florida riders as well as gentry and others!!!!!!!!
sorry trx#9
if you were going off memory I am suprised you got that many right. :)