Aside from Croom is there any other place to ride? I've been to Denton(got chased out), and Mosi(got a verbal warning). Is there any other place? I hate driving over 2 hrs for a single day of riding. Any ideas? Thanks. -Mark
The Yucapan is great, but about 2 hours from you.
QuoteThe Yucapan is great, but about 2 hours from you.
Where is that? -Mark
Burnt Store Road between cape coral and punta gorda.
Can somebody tell me the directions of how to get to Yucapan? is it legal to ride there? Thanks
QuoteBurnt Store Road between cape coral and punta gorda.
Cops were chasing everyone off the other weekend. Not sure about this past weekend. I heard that land was sold and riding there is probably a thing of the past.
I rode there this past saturday from 2pm untill 11pm. Rode all the way to 41, no problems.
SHOTGUN please give me directions how to get there
I75 south, get off at Jones Loop and go west, it turns into burnt store road, go south to the fire station on your right. Park across the road on the east side. Don't ride on the west side of the road. There is a for sale sign that says sold on the property so I think our days are numbered.
you can ride in north port off of yorkshire around i75 over pass a lot of us do just stay off the roads
I heard the cops were stopping the riding in northport?
I used to ride out past brandon town center off 60 near the fire tower . they put up a gate about a year ago to stop riding. has anyone ever rode there and if so have you heard if maybe people ride there again?
SUNSHINE MOTOCROSS. THEY KNOW HAVE FOUR WHEELER FRIDAY.YOU SHOULD SWING BYE WE NEED MORE QUADS.
QuoteSUNSHINE MOTOCROSS. THEY KNOW HAVE FOUR WHEELER FRIDAY.YOU SHOULD SWING BYE WE NEED MORE QUADS.
Where is Sunshine motocross?
I've been to Northport. Pretty cool place. But a friend got busted there so kinda skeptical. -Mark
sunshine moto cross is in pinellas park on 118th ave. for directions go to sunshinemotocross.com
QuoteI75 south, get off at Jones Loop and go west, it turns into burnt store road, go south to the fire station on your right. Park across the road on the east side. Don't ride on the west side of the road. There is a for sale sign that says sold on the property so I think our days are numbered.
Thanks Shotgun!! Was there yesterday no cops great place to ride!
QuoteI used to ride out past brandon town center off 60 near the fire tower . they put up a gate about a year ago to stop riding. has anyone ever rode there and if so have you heard if maybe people ride there again?
If you are talking about dover, I go there from time to time. There is a back way in. If you go that way the law pretty much leaves you alone.