I've been riding for years, mostly motocross bikes, but now quads. Where are there some fast, sport riding trails with some jumps? I ride a few places in NSB and Edgewater, and been to Ocala (probably 10% of it), and Scottsmoor once. We're going to Scottsmoor this weekend and I would like to know if anyone knows of jumps or more sport riding areas around 5A? The hills are cool, but slow, and I rode for hours and didn't find much more than whoops. I heard there were jumps somewhere around there, so I was just checking to see if you guys could help me out. Thanks!
So... no jumps or fun sport riding stuff eh?
Alot of Brevard co. is being shut down. Canaveral groves is alot like 5A, but being developed fast. Camped out in the Groves Sat. Lots of party people, all night. Rode around the next morning and found 2 dead suv's. That kind of stuff will only help shut us down that much faster.