New website for RR owners and their guests:
http://riverranchacres.net
Please submit your pics!
hey Guys Curtis, Was the one that sold me my lot at River Ranch. Please welcome him to our site.
What do you mean? Curtis has been here a year longer than you, He just doesn't flap his gums like you do. ;D
lol.... Couldn't resist that one. See ya tommorow
Keep play with me Mike and I wont let you have some Redland soda pop. You only will have "oh Jesus" ;D
Hey Curtis [smiley=Wink.gif]
;) Hi kawGIRL
QuoteKeep play with me Mike and I wont let you have some Redland soda pop. You only will have "oh Jesus" ;D
OMG
it's everywhere!
Hey Curtis I have some Buddies out there and Iam intrested in buying a Piece Do you have any or know of any ???PM me please thanks
How much do lots in RR cost?
Bunches always on ebay. usually go for round 3-4k
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15841&item=4364580275&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15841&item=4364021126&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15841&item=4362764913&rd=1
Sk8rdude and I will be there this saturday.
Grizz
your are going up . what time are you leaving
I am interested in a lot @ r.r. I would consider a split of anykind as well. I have never been there. Is it mostly mud?
Curtis I sent you an email buddy. Welcome to the site.
Com-oon Mike beee nice to Ricky
I've got a couple I will sell if interested. I will sell a 1.25 for 4K. Let me know.
QuoteI've got a couple I will sell if interested. I will sell a 1.25 for 4K. Let me know.
You have a PM.
The days of the $1500 RR lots are over! The last 2 months tax deed auctions reflected this. Last month, about 90 lots sold, 1.25 acre for around $1050 each, and 2.5 acre for $1400. On Thursday's sale, lots were > $3000!!!!!
So, people are gonna flip at Mike's price, but you better get it while you can! I expect prices to go up over $4500 in the next several weeks.
On note:
As the people buying these lots know whether there are any government liens on them, one way to ensure a clear title is to demand a Warranty Deed. If the person selling only offers Quit-Claim, beware!!
The worst type of lien that may be attached is a code enforcement lien. While last month, the county offered to clear the lien off any parcel for $1000, this month they made no such offer! What does that mean? That means that with the prices that these parcels have been selling for, they can now afford to forclose on that parcel to recover, and are guaranteed the resale value after forclosure will still be high!
I am not an attorney, and this is just my opinion, not to be construed as legal advise. As the purchase of any property is an important event, check with your own attorney as to the risks.
What is a PM?
so what's up with river ranch?who owns the land,is it all already owned by people who 4wheel or what?who must i contact to see listed property for sale?you say there's 45,000 acres,how much is left for purchase?
QuoteWhat is a PM?
"private message" When you open the forum page look at the top and it will say "Hey, your name, you have XXmessages, 00 are new.
This would be Awesome to put on your Property [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Check out:
http://www.greatamericanrvs.com/database/inventory_item.asp?id=177900
That would be very nice to have on a RR lot.
QuoteThis would be Awesome to put on your Property [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Check out:
http://www.greatamericanrvs.com/database/inventory_item.asp?id=177900
Kawgirl, I stopped and look at them saturday on the way to Miami. There real nice inside.
How much are they?
Can you place one of those on your lot at River Ranch ?
only travel trailers
QuoteHow much are they?
60,000.00 :o I know I can put one in the Prairie because it has a tongue and if you leave the wheels on it it is considered removable. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Now if I can only win the Lotto ;D
The biggest that they allow through the gate at RR is 8x40.
QuoteThe biggest that they allow through the gate at RR is 8x40.
Aaaah....to HELL with basic property rights!
I like the hot tub!