Is anyone going to C & R the weekend of 4/13-4/15?
i will be up there with about 25 of my freinds bring some trucks and buggies too and plenty of atvs let me no if u going u can meet up and ride with us
Yeah I will be there I am going with a group of about 15 people or so
Where is the place I would like to go as well. Could you give directions comming from Homestead?
www.crmotorsportspark.com (http://www.crmotorsportspark.com)
I think from homestead you just take Krome Ave to Hwy 27 N, then take Hwy 27 N all the way us its on Hwy 27 B4 Lake Placid if u know where that is you can go on the website and go to directions if thats not right
ok Thanks.
we will be there Friday Evening with about 15 atvers and come over and say hi gather together riding
If you read the C&R web page they say Trucks Gone Wild is going to be there recording there DVD that they sell. This should be a good weekend to go and watch those people who want to get on tape LOL Plus they said a few of those big Central trucks are going to be there. I think I am going to try to make it at least to see those crazy people :drive.gif
dont worry bout seeing crazy people me we got like 25 people in our group and bout 10 trucks and 3 buggies u wont be able to miss us just look for the bunch of lil rangers all jacked up on big mud tires and come and say hi
LOL alrighty you do the same I will be driving ol' reliable
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/untitled.jpg)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/DSC00174.jpg)
nice ill look for u all there
I will be there on Sat. all day... see yall out there :ThumbsUp.gif
hope to see everyone out there I think it should be a good weekend I will be on a Grizzly 660 here is a pic
[attachment deleted by admin]