;D i know rinker 41 st the hump and miller / bird road but there kicking us out liltle by liltle
welcome to the site.
You've named pretty much all of the places down here. Look up Holey lands on this site, and mud,sweat, and gears. These places are bout 1:30 - 3:00 from miami and will give your 4x4 a bit of a test.
welcome to the site! the hump is still the best for 4x4
Hows that area down by 41st and Krome doing. It used to be called the pit or arches until they built houses all around it. Its been a couple of years since I've been down there and I remember a FWC officer said that the area is a watershed and no houses will be built on it. Are they kicking people out of there?
yeah they are kicking people out from the arch, but 41st is still cool
Quotewelcome to the site! the hump is still the bast for 4x4
I got warnings last weekend there