Anyone want to ride this sunday at Holeyland, I will be there at 11AM.
I'm Riding the Red Kingquad 700 with the AXE strapped to the back racks.
djones, you mean the 13th right ? I might head out there and meet you. Where are you going to station? I will pm you with my cell number.
i was out there 2 days ago it flooded out there and at night cold. still fun
is it still flooded,i ride a sport 400ex
Yeah a meant the 13th. It was a long day.
you better have a GOOD 4X4 and MUD tires. or forget it! we have maybe 60 days left until the mega RAINs floods the area. then its time to put up the atvs until next yr. and get the WATERCRAFT back out..... ;D
Got my waverunner ready !
when the temp is 90deg i drain the fuel in the atv, put the cover over it. and break out the KAWA ULTRA 150 &the SEA-DOO XP and head for the KEYS.. rum runners at the SAND-BAR ;D
was at holeyland today,alot of water still.hope it dries up good before rainy season hits....
???it's sad that holeyland is the only close place remaining to ride.onf is a weekend trip.there was some idiot on a black raptor today out there who decided ripping thru the parking area was really cool with all the little kids out there.i applaud the little guys who get out there and ride with there family,like i do with my kids.but to have to worry about them getting hit near my trailer is messed up.....so if your the idiot on the raptor who is reading this....keep it up....then holeyland will be shut down and we will all come to your house and ride like idiots in your front yard
That sounds like a plan to me. We could really do a good lawn job. He would deserve it.
Went out there with Thrumud. Awesome day. I don't know why you guys think there was to much water.
We were riding everywhere and only used the winch to pull out a few times. rode 5 hours mudding everywhere.
I saw that guy on the black sport flying by too!
djones it was a blast riding with ya, tell you one thing - my body is hurting (goes to show how out of shape I am). It was wet out there but not flooded. Five hours of riding and getting stuck 4 times is not bad at all. Saw a bunch of sport quads stuck ( like always ). And for that idiot on the black raptor, take it to the track.
glad i'm not the only one that noticed the guy on the black bike,gives all sport bike riders a bad name though....my wife,my kids,and myself ride sport bikes out there cuz it's close to the house,can't afford to go to ocala every weekend.kids love to ride,so i'm forced to ride holeylands every weekend.......
I can't imagine the sport bikes going out there when its wet. I used to own a Warrior. I loved it but was tired of always getting stuck. There's nothing but swamp in South Florida. Sold it and bought a 4*4. But I have to agree that the sport bikes are not good PR for us. There loud, fast and spit more oil/gas out of the tail pipe. They need to start making all of them 4 strokes.