ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: Eworm on March 17, 2005, 10:04:36 AM

Title: Re: Florida City This Weekend 03/19
Post by: Eworm on March 17, 2005, 10:04:36 AM
QuoteAny one going out there to ride
I never been there I would like to ride
with some one who know the area good
I have a quad and two more riders to go with

Be careful with the wildlife officers. We were warned last weekend.
Title: Re: Florida City This Weekend 03/19
Post by: dirty2 on March 17, 2005, 11:06:45 AM
What you can't ride there
Title: Re: Florida City This Weekend 03/19
Post by: Eworm on March 17, 2005, 11:08:58 AM
QuoteWhat you can't ride there
We were warned and told it was preserve or something like that.
Title: Re: Florida City This Weekend 03/19
Post by: dirty2 on March 17, 2005, 11:16:53 AM
Do you go out there alot
are they patroling the area on atv's
are they out there all the time
or just on the weekends
Title: Re: Florida City This Weekend 03/19
Post by: Eworm on March 17, 2005, 11:18:45 AM
QuoteDo you go out there alot
are they patroling the area on atv's
are they out there all the time
or just on the weekends

Honestly its happened twice and both times was the weekend. No ATV's just 4x4 trucks.
Title: Re: Florida City This Weekend 03/19
Post by: dirty2 on March 17, 2005, 11:34:50 AM
I'm going to take your advise I'm going to be careful
with them but hey I got to ride man we got to travel
to far to get a nice place to ride.
Title: Re: Florida City This Weekend 03/19
Post by: yfz450rider on March 17, 2005, 03:39:31 PM
QuoteI'm going to take your advise I'm going to be careful
with them but hey I got to ride man we got to travel
to far to get a nice place to ride.

yea.. just be careful and try not 2 be cought... becouse if u are.. thats da last time u'll ever go there,

one of my friends was caught and they took his information about his bike and licence and they said if he goes there again they'll take his bike away, so look out 4 cops if ur ridin there they can really ruin ur day ::)