Used a disposable camera but they were not to bad.
Camp Site:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/4-2-2007-01Small.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/4-2-2007-03Small.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/4-2-2007-24Small.jpg)
ATV Grave yard: Took this picture Thur, Friday I posted the Rally Flyer there.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/4-2-2007-17Small.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/4-2-2007-18Small.jpg)
Few riding shots, My son is on the Suzuki and me on the Honda
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/4-2-2007-04Small.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/4-2-2007-16Small.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/4-2-2007-26Small.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/4-2-2007-25Small.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/4-2-2007-13Small.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/4-2-2007-14Small.jpg)
Cool pictures!
Looks like a good day of riding with your son, and thats priceless ;)
WOW it looks like they cleaned up alot of the WOOPS ...did they??... if so I need to get back up there!
Ive been up there twice, and never found the "shrine". Where the heck is that !
great job spreadin the word on the rally!!! keep it up.
Quote from: FLA.SHEE on April 03, 2007, 02:01:49 AM
WOW it looks like they cleaned up alot of the WOOPS ...did they??... if so I need to get back up there!
No the whoops are still everywhere. You would think that with the 5 million plus they are making they could do alittle for us.
thanks for spreading the word for the rally, Jake! glad you and your son had fun also ;)
Quote from: novadave on April 03, 2007, 04:59:46 AM
Quote from: FLA.SHEE on April 03, 2007, 02:01:49 AM
WOW it looks like they cleaned up alot of the WOOPS ...did they??... if so I need to get back up there!
No the whoops are still everywhere. You would think that with the 5 million plus they are making they could do alittle for us.
I was told that their profits go into the general fund of the State Forestry Dept. then get very little budgeted back to them
cool pics
Kewl pics.Croom is always fun for the fact it's a sure place to be able to ride.It's been my source for riding for many years.I just recently tried Sunshine MX and I tell anyone curious about MX tracks; try it, it is awesome fun!!
The last 3 times I have gone to Croom I have ridden off the trails just cutting through the trees, It is amazing how many old trial are out there that are covered w/ pine needles and leaves which takes most of the dust out of the picture.
As for the Shrine, Right now the easiest way t find it is go north of the camp grounds till you hit the north Fence, Someone marked the fence w/ a pink girly bag, when you see the pnk bag head due south and you will see the shrine. Probably 150 yards or so from the North fence by the way the crow flies. ;)....I used to never find it while looking for it, you just have to cover a lot of ground and you will stumble right on it.
great pictures