Pop doesnt work thursday so its track day, Anyone else going?
I am trying to get off work for thursday track day.
there's a possiblity I'll be there
i might be going
I wouldn't be riding, but I may go to watch.
Sounds like a good bunch, for those I havent met yet, come say hi, #22 gray bike( since it looks NOTHING like a z400 :P)
Mario, hows everything been man?
till what time is the track open? I may try to get out there if i could.
i believe its 2-6
verify at www.seminoletribemotocross.com
its open from 3 - untill dark
Quote from: Eric5555 on April 04, 2007, 02:34:34 PM
its open from 3 - untill dark
You just saved me an hour!
I'll be there. Saturday was a really nice day at the track, the adjusted hours might of kept the place from being packed. There were only 5 or 6 quads there. Here are a couple of one of my kids. It's tough trying to take pics with my camera. The track photographer got some nice shots of them. I hope its nice out tomorrow.
(http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/seminole051.jpg)
(http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/seminole071.jpg)
how far do you think seminole is from boca raton?
ill be there on my black 450r , a red 400ex , and another red 450r.
with a green Explorer.
From Weston to the track is 59 miles. Drive time is about 1HR 20MIN, depending on traffic, its not too bad, the slow part is once you get off I-75 and start driving through the reservation. Its only 2 lanes and the speed at times is 25.
I won't be there tomorrow, have to work :'(
great pics Mario, good to see the kids enjoying the jumps. I was out there on Sunday atleast 15 quads out there that day.
heres the link to another pic of him http://www.brokenheartboutique.com/Images/sem33107_2/sem33107_2-Pages/Image34.html
NICE PICS. TRACK LOOKS FUN. I NEED TO MAKE IT OUT THERE ONE DAY.