Once again they stepped up to the plate and did what other companys dare not do!
Get your equipment here www.google.com/tisp ;)
btw what's todays date?
The service really stinks!!!!
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 01, 2007, 10:47:12 PM
The service really stinks!!!!
how would you know, it just came out
man this connection is flush fast ???
http://www.google.com/tisp/notfound.html
read it all, or you wont get it.
Lets hope their business doesnt go down the drain :)
Man this will be the $h!t, can't wait to get it! :o
Quote from: Lukeidiot on April 02, 2007, 03:05:22 AM
http://www.google.com/tisp/notfound.html
read it all, or you wont get it.
All I gotta say is "Pigeon Rank Is Awesome" thats probably why Mr. BoNes sites do so well :)
That is GREAT!!
move closer to the septic tank to get a better signal.I thought it was a joke,but I guess its for real.