Here are some pics of riding at Sunshine today. It was a great day for riding, little hot. Finlay got to me Chino (ScratchupBangupBoy) and Julian (JuJolo) today. it was great to meet you guys! We will have to ride again!
Walsh450R was there for a little bit. :'( At least he had his helmet on! :P
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine4-1-07003.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine4-1-07046.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine4-1-07109.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine4-1-07045.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine4-1-07089.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine4-1-07085.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine4-1-07079.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine4-1-07052.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine4-1-07057.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine4-1-07088.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine4-1-07130.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine4-1-07068.jpg)
It was an awesome first ride for me.I can't wait to go back after my engine repairs.I definately need some new tires too.The track is slippery with stock front tires.
It was good riding with someone better than me so I can see how it's done.That double sure is scary though.You won't see me trying to hit that yet.
Thanks for the pics Eric!!
awesome pics, that is one INSANE whip you had. How the heck do you do it man lol.
Cool Pics!! 8)
cool pics
It was nice.. But it sucked for me o well..
I got it tore down the its the center case thes cracked were the clutch arm goes in so im out for a while..
But hopfuly ill be there wensday night on my trx cross ur fingers..
And i know what a change me with a helmet..
If you need a helmet, I have a Troy Lee for sale at the front booth.They have my number with the helmet if you see it and want it.
No i got a helmet im waiting on my new one to come in..
Everybody rags on me for having a jumping pic with no helmet..
Did you forget to eat your Wheaties that day? I thought it was awesome.I cleared everything but the double.The track is a little short, but I also was riding with some loss of power.Once I get everything for my quad, it'll be a different ride.
Funny, you were telling me no excuses and look what happenned.Hope you get it fixed .
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 02, 2007, 05:23:42 AM
Did you forget to eat your Wheaties that day? I thought it was awesome.I cleared everything but the double.The track is a little short, but I also was riding with some loss of power.Once I get everything for my quad, it'll be a different ride.
Funny, you were telling me no excuses and look what happenned.Hope you get it fixed .
Damn you must be haulin some a$$ if you did the triple in the center, the hole finish line jump and the camal back jump along the south fence. :-X
The finish jump, I landed on top of the table.The triple in the middle I had some trouble with cause my valve springs are bad and I was having trouble getting speed.I cleared it once on my first run, after that I came up short a couple of times and stopped trying.
The camel humps in the far corner was tight.I could clear it, but had to slam on the brakes as soon as I landed.And yes,my quad does haul azz...thank you very much, it's modded.I thought I did very well for my first time on a MX style track.
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 02, 2007, 08:58:03 PM
The finish jump, I landed on top of the table.The triple in the middle I had some trouble with cause my valve springs are bad and I was having trouble getting speed.I cleared it once on my first run, after that I came up short a couple of times and stopped trying.
The camel humps in the far corner was tight.I could clear it, but had to slam on the brakes as soon as I landed.And yes,my quad does haul azz...thank you very much, it's modded.I thought I did very well for my first time on a MX style track.
Damn you da man. Are you showing up Wednesday, if you do you better not spank me to bad. ;D
great pics :)looks like you guys had a blast :T
No,I have to wait for all my parts to come in.I'm losing power and when I push the throttle trying to get speed for a jump, sometimes I have to slam the brakes cause it's so bad.You can already hear my engine ticking...ask Maverick.I don't want to screw up my engine.
And I'm not out there trying to spank anyone, I just ride for fun.I think I'm hooked on jumping!! Believe me,I'll be out there riding again.
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 02, 2007, 10:03:26 PM
No,I have to wait for all my parts to come in.I'm losing power and when I push the throttle trying to get speed for a jump, sometimes I have to slam the brakes cause it's so bad.You can already hear my engine ticking...ask Maverick.I don't want to screw up my engine.
And I'm not out there trying to spank anyone, I just ride for fun.I think I'm hooked on jumping!! Believe me,I'll be out there riding again.
yes sir, when i hit the track for my first time all i ever wanted to do was jump. Jump logs in the woods, berms, anything! lol
If you ever come up north more and hit pax, hardrock, or waldo let me know and i'll go with ya.
NICE PICS ;)
gearhead400
If you ever come up north more and hit pax, hardrock, or waldo let me know and i'll go with ya.....
No you won't, You haven't called me to ride again !!! Just messing with ya.lol When are you coming up to ride?? I'm picking my 450 up as I type this ;)
Going now to pick up all my parts.I'll try to get with ya soon.
Nice pics! How are those Kenda Knarly ST's hooking up?
Quote from: #13_LT-R450 on April 05, 2007, 07:17:21 PM
Nice pics! How are those Kenda Knarly ST's hooking up?
they hook up nice! ;)
I put the new CDI revbox on.Man, what a difference.I got my parts, but my buddy is busy this weekend, so I won't be able to put my new valve springs in.Maybe next weekend.
Maybe I'll still come out to the track to watch.
I was looking at the pics and my little girl walks over and see's the pic of me and MotocrossMaverick sitting next to each other and says,"It's you and Eric." Man , she has good memory!!
Quote from: koh0001 on April 04, 2007, 09:25:04 AM
gearhead400
If you ever come up north more and hit pax, hardrock, or waldo let me know and i'll go with ya.....
No you won't, You haven't called me to ride again !!! Just messing with ya.lol When are you coming up to ride?? I'm picking my 450 up as I type this ;)
I've been wanting to hit a track BAAAD lately so if you want to go some time soon let me know! those tracks arent too far away.
i was doing some whips this weekend and i asked atvtrailer how they looked and when he was telling me how to make them look better i told him i was no "moto mav" lol.
My bike is in pieces right now.I'm doing a major overhaul.Getting the heads polished and everything.Hopefully soon.
Quote from: gearhead400 on April 15, 2007, 02:16:13 PM
I've been wanting to hit a track BAAAD lately so if you want to go some time soon let me know! those tracks arent too far away.
i was doing some whips this weekend and i asked atvtrailer how they looked and when he was telling me how to make them look better i told him i was no "moto mav" lol.
Did they look like this?
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine3-4-07051-1.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/nastywhip.jpg)
Even over the five foot table top! 8)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine2-3.jpg)
thanks for rubbing it in :( lol This is the only i've caught on camera. the quality is crap.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/Picture016-1.jpg)
not bad! lol
ur killin me smalls..
Man i wish they would hurry with my motor im dieing dude..
I feel ya man.My quad is in pieces getting a major overhaul.But when it gets back together, look out!!
good pictures
I'll be out here soon!!
Has anyone heard from Maverick?
Nope, when i saw the thread i said "Oh sh*t, the mav! havent seen any sick whips in a while, this should be refreshing."....I have dial-up
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 18, 2008, 05:46:17 PM
Has anyone heard from Maverick?
I heard his computer been down and his quad too.
I've tried to contact him by phone with no luck. I don't think he's been riding Sunshine, I wouldn't either, it looks like crap!!
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 21, 2008, 11:46:52 PM
I've tried to contact him by phone with no luck. I don't think he's been riding Sunshine, I wouldn't either, it looks like crap!!
It was nice last week.
dang mav is that the only move you know off a jump ;) you know you go faster when you keep it strait,showoff.j/k 8)
I'm going to Bradenton's track Sunday. I was going to try and ride a little bit, but this dayum absess on my leg stopped that. But I'm still going to check out the track and watch my buddy ride.
Anyone else going? Here's my number if anyone wants to come and hang out.
(727)204-0883 Chino