Did I not see this before, or was this reworded?
Quote from: Ocala National Forest AssociationThe Ocala National Forest Association (ONFA) was created in 2006 as an active resource development partner for the Ocala National Forest.
looks new to me also ??? ???
what is active resource development partner??
I think thats a fancy term for tree hugger !!
That is what my thoughts were diablo, that is why I didn't think I missed it before...and ATVFlorida.com is a sponsor of ONFA.... :N
Quote from: lisa on April 02, 2007, 11:10:29 PM
That is what my thoughts were diablo, that is why I didn't think I missed it before...and ATVFlorida.com is a sponsor of ONFA.... :N
I appreciate your help to point out what a worthless organization ONFA is and how crappy ATVFlorida.com is for supporting it.
I'm glad there are people out there just like you who bring so many of us together so well.
Id@
i really feel bad for people like you lisa. Your always negitive and thats a horrible way to go through life. I'm sure it doesnt stop at atvflorida either. We cant be the only group you hate. Maybe one day you'll see the light and hop on a quad and say "Wow i actually ENJOY being awake!"
Quote from: gearhead400 on May 10, 2007, 08:06:40 PM
i really feel bad for people like you lisa. Your always negitive and thats a horrible way to go through life. I'm sure it doesnt stop at atvflorida either. We cant be the only group you hate. Maybe one day you'll see the light and hop on a quad and say "Wow i actually ENJOY being awake!"
I have even seen complaints about her on the forum her husband owns.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 11, 2007, 01:29:40 AM
Quote from: gearhead400 on May 10, 2007, 08:06:40 PM
i really feel bad for people like you lisa. Your always negitive and thats a horrible way to go through life. I'm sure it doesnt stop at atvflorida either. We cant be the only group you hate. Maybe one day you'll see the light and hop on a quad and say "Wow i actually ENJOY being awake!"
I have even seen complaints about her on the forum her husband owns.
you mean once you get past the porn advertisements?
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 11, 2007, 01:50:18 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 11, 2007, 01:29:40 AM
Quote from: gearhead400 on May 10, 2007, 08:06:40 PM
i really feel bad for people like you lisa. Your always negitive and thats a horrible way to go through life. I'm sure it doesnt stop at atvflorida either. We cant be the only group you hate. Maybe one day you'll see the light and hop on a quad and say "Wow i actually ENJOY being awake!"
I have even seen complaints about her on the forum her husband owns.
you mean once you get past the porn advertisements?
Id@
lol, that is on her website. her husband owns some 4wheel drive forum, forgot the name of it though.
Quote from: lisa on April 01, 2007, 07:19:30 PM
Did I not see this before, or was this reworded?
Quote from: Ocala National Forest AssociationThe Ocala National Forest Association (ONFA) was created in 2006 as an active resource development partner for the Ocala National Forest.
I would say that this is an accurate statement as the ONFA is helping with the trail system. Resource Development Partner seems like the opposite of an environmentalist or tree hugger to me. The tree hugger's don't want anything developed.
Seems like you are just trying to stir things up...........as usual.
Loser ???