ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: MadMudder on April 01, 2007, 02:02:35 AM

Title: Suzuki with new tires
Post by: MadMudder on April 01, 2007, 02:02:35 AM
Just thought I would put up some pics of my ride with the new tires... I bought the rears and the fronts used to be the rears... Tell me whatcha think...

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Suzuki with new tires
Post by: MadMudder on April 01, 2007, 02:03:24 AM
Thats allot of tire...

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Suzuki with new tires
Post by: MadMudder on April 01, 2007, 02:04:19 AM
You have no anwser ???

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Suzuki with new tires
Post by: Young Gun on April 01, 2007, 02:43:39 AM
Did you steal those off a John Deere farm tracker? Lol those are some big@$$ tires.
Title: Re: Suzuki with new tires
Post by: MadMudder on April 01, 2007, 03:19:04 AM
Thought about it.... There actually mudbugs.... 8)
Title: Re: Suzuki with new tires
Post by: 06 BaNsHeE on April 01, 2007, 04:03:30 PM
Can you spin em?My rancher350 4x4 spins the 25s like nothing so I wanna go up 2 26s next time I shop for tires.Your gunna love them I love mine There a good mud tire thats not as aggresive as an outlaw or EDL
Title: Re: Suzuki with new tires
Post by: MadMudder on April 01, 2007, 05:22:37 PM
Yeah it spins them alright in first gear. But when your riding on sandy trails or something like that then thats where you really notice the power loss. But it had no problem in the mud. I was actally suprised that I didnt need to go to low range.
Title: Re: Suzuki with new tires
Post by: JackL on April 03, 2007, 02:06:16 PM
Nice. Now I'm wanting some 27's like those for my Vinson.

Title: Re: Suzuki with new tires
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on April 03, 2007, 02:20:30 PM
Very NICE!!!!