I'm all signed up to join the Marine Corps, my date to leave is June 4th, all said and done pretty much, just waiting to leave. This past Sunday I got a weird bulge in my stomach, and we had it checked out yesterday, and it turns out that my left kidney has been blocked up, and on Sunday I guess it go irratated or something and really bulged. I never had any symptoms of this, I got surprise attacked to say the least. We're gonna try a procedure to save it if it's still working somewhat, even 10%. If it's dead, then it's gotta come out. That all is no big deal at all. What has me worried is that with one kidney, you're DQ'ed from serving in the military. So if anybody wants to sponser a future and hopefull Marine with some prayers, I'd appreciate it. Maybe this is God's way of saying not to join, I'm not sure. I always ask Him to give me what's best to me before the things I want. Well, if you all can ask him to get me in the military or have the kidney blow up right now, He knows what's best for me, but I sure do want to join.
First off, thanks for wanting to serve our country. Hope everything works out the way you want it to go. Prayers sent, thanks again and try to stay safe.
You got my prayers. God knows best.
you'll be fine. as they say on the Island (PI) the brain is the most powerful muscle. Prayer sent.
Semper Fi.
I hope everything turns out ok. Thank you for serving our country. ;)
Mario,
I hope you get better quickly. How's your dad doing?
Quote from: yunt2ride on March 31, 2007, 12:12:32 AM
First off, thanks for wanting to serve our country. Hope everything works out the way you want it to go. Prayers sent, thanks again and try to stay safe.
Hey man same here. That is terrible. Im not a supersticous or very religous person but I think that it means something. I dunno. Just hope for the best.
I will pray for gods will in your present situation,I hope everything turns out good and that you are healthy no matter the outcome.
Thanks and will definately put a word in w/ the good Lord, He knows best for sure and its great that you recognize that early on......GodSpeed
Sending prayers that God will guide you to the correct and that you will recognize it as such.
ill be praying for ya. i hope everything works out well. sometimes what we want isnt what God wants for us. He knows best though. there has to be a reason. He will work everything out.
you got my prayers i hope every thing works out
Thanks for the prayers everyone. It's great to have the support from all of you.
prayers for u tommey best wishes bro
Caryy on Brother, Prayers to you for your health first and foremost. and a special thanks to You for the passion to serve. I salute you.......... :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
Put it in his hands brother, I will pray for Gods will in this case.
Wow this is surprising, prayers to you brother.
Thanks for wanting to defend me ;) prayer sent
Quote from: Bounty on April 09, 2007, 02:27:08 AM
I sincerely want to say godd luck and good health. I commend you for you service to our country. May God bless you in all ways.
Thats what i wanted to say but he said it better so i'll just quote him!
god bless, i hope your able to serve. If you do best of luck and come back safe! and most important of all thank you!
;D