Hey dude, cd turned out great. the pictures are amazing, and the cover is bad a$$. if you are at c&r in april, I will go ahead and send my money over for a cd, because you do top notch work. If someone is thinking about getting the pictures, think no more, order them and you will be amazed. Thank you very much.
Thanks for the complimients dude,,,,glad you got the CD and enjoyed it.
Id@
I couldnt agree more !!The pics are awsome, Great shots/angles, and the price is unbeatable!!!!
Thanks again, I love mine too ;)
Do you do Digital Production too, or just photo's?
I AM GOING TO TRY TO BRING A BOOM LIFT FOR THE NEXT RACE. THAT WOULD MAKE FOR SOME GREAT PICS.
do you have the display of the track record yet? haha, that would make for a good picture TOO....
yea it won't stay up too long.. 8) 8) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D :-*
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 04, 2007, 04:30:55 PM
Do you do Digital Production too, or just photo's?
nope, just photo's at the moment,,,,,AsphaltDragon would be the one to go to for that stuff.
Id@
Quote from: 535banshee on April 04, 2007, 09:32:24 PM
I AM GOING TO TRY TO BRING A BOOM LIFT FOR THE NEXT RACE. THAT WOULD MAKE FOR SOME GREAT PICS.
SWEET.
Id@
Quote from: badcompanyracing on April 04, 2007, 10:22:18 PM
yea it won't stay up too long.. 8) 8) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D :-*
sure hope you got something to back up that mouth besides HOPE.....
all I got to say is bring it.....right now, anything coming in florida is nothing more than GATOR BAIT....
On a side note...I just got some pics printed from mpix.com. They are awesome! Great Quality! They have several papers to choose from including metallic (which would look awesome used on race pics). Just thought that would come in handy with all these great pics needing to be printed ;)
Liz
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on April 05, 2007, 03:45:56 PM
Quote from: badcompanyracing on April 04, 2007, 10:22:18 PM
yea it won't stay up too long.. 8) 8) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D :-*
sure hope you got something to back up that mouth besides HOPE.....
all I got to say is bring it.....right now, anything coming in florida is nothing more than GATOR BAIT....
don't worry it's safe we're staying in GEORGIA for awhile............................