Just wondering how many have seen it and how many have hit it? It's makeable if you got REAL BIG one's :o
I'm gonna go try it on my 10-speed ;-)
with Uncle Rico filming for youtube.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 29, 2007, 12:52:39 PM
I'm gonna go try it on my 10-speed ;-)
with Uncle Rico filming for youtube.
Id@
you better send that 10-speed to cutngrs or atp before you try it.
but I wanna be FAMOUS on youtube :-)
Id@
I should be getting that cd tomorrow....can't wait...I will let you know if I got it. I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon for the weekend, so I will check it out before I leave.
Smoke
95ft double sound like a death wish to me ???
Quote from: Dreth on March 30, 2007, 02:54:18 AM
95ft double sound like a death wish to me ???
I guess it can be if you come up short. That's probably why no quad's that I'm aware of have hit it. It's only a matter of time till some one try's it.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on March 30, 2007, 02:33:52 AM
I should be getting that cd tomorrow....can't wait...I will let you know if I got it. I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon for the weekend, so I will check it out before I leave.
Smoke
I'm surprised you haven't gotten it yet,,,please do let me know when you get it.
Id@
I hit it all the time. What's the big deal?
yep 90 feet he hits all the time just ask turn 2 lmao ;)
Quote from: fastrnrik on March 30, 2007, 10:38:17 AM
I hit it all the time. What's the big deal?
I'm impressed if your on a quad and not a dirt bike. I will video tape it. But for some reason I think your full of s...
cant be any harder than the 90 footer at quicktrack 8) if i see a dirtbiker do it i will be more than happy to do it
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 30, 2007, 08:55:29 PM
cant be any harder than the 90 footer at quicktrack 8) if i see a dirtbiker do it i will be more than happy to do it
I believe you, I seen the picture of the quick track double you hit, the only diffrence is as soon as you land Bithlo's you have to be turning right. It will be done by some one if it already has not. If you plan on doing it I wanna watch and video. Let me know.
Quote from: quad control on March 30, 2007, 09:04:36 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 30, 2007, 08:55:29 PM
cant be any harder than the 90 footer at quicktrack 8) if i see a dirtbiker do it i will be more than happy to do it
I believe you, I seen the picture of the quick track double you hit, the only diffrence is as soon as you land Bithlo's you have to be turning right. It will be done by some one if it already has not. If you plan on doing it I wanna watch and video. Let me know.
Exactly how big would mine have to be!? Ive only need 2 feet more at Bithlo before! TWICE! And twice, I cant quite remember it!! ??? ???
Its hard to get scared of a jump if you dont remember not making it! :D
I know how that feel's Am-ne-sia.... The selective overlooking of events or acts not favorable to one's purpose. Better known as -WIPEOUT-
i bet that crazy guy trx#9 would do it if its makeable!!!!
It's only about 60 feet now, seems like everyones hittin it