If any one has any info on the selenium speakers that go in the grill of yoyr truck
please let me know
becasuse i want a set but dont know which ones to get
Get the big ones.
what do need to buy and what is the exact name of them
The exact name is Bigmofuggers or Realbigmofuggers
No I'm serious
like are they d-200 or d-250?
Quote from: Chillinthemost on March 29, 2007, 12:59:40 AM
The exact name is Bigmofuggers or Realbigmofuggers
do not forget to get you a 6-pack of Mo Fugger's Malt Liqour(pronounced lick-ra)
Id@
yer driving me nuts with this "speakers in the grill of your truck" post,,,,google aint no help to find what your'e talking about, and obviously you don't know or else why post here.
do you know exactly how to spell it?
Id@
ya type Selenium D-200 or D-250
I wonder if KC light's still make those speaker's that looked like thier off road light's ?
My friend had 2 on front bumper of his truck. they didn't sound so good though.
This was like 15 yrs. ago.
I dunno but these my friend has are so f*&^kin loud you cant think straight and they are clear as a bell
you guys are driving me to drink,,,,,hmmmm, sounds good right now.
Id@
well then quit reading the posts if they drive u crazy
that's part of what's driving me crazy,,,,my inability to stop reading it,,,,I'm playing the part of a moth tonight,,,,,someone please turn off the light ;-)
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 29, 2007, 01:29:42 AM
that's part of what's driving me crazy,,,,my inability to stop reading it,,,,I'm playing the part of a moth tonight,,,,,someone please turn off the light ;-)
Id@
lmao
Id@ your a mod just delete the thread
Quote from: lugnuts on March 29, 2007, 01:35:45 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 29, 2007, 01:29:42 AM
that's part of what's driving me crazy,,,,my inability to stop reading it,,,,I'm playing the part of a moth tonight,,,,,someone please turn off the light ;-)
Id@
lmao
Id@ your a mod just delete the thread
must keep watching,,,,,I'm on a SETI watch.
Id@
Ok what is the point of speakers outside your truck? If you come through my neighbor hood with speaker on the front of your truck blaring music i will beat them out with a baseball bat. Just leave the speakers in the truck.
P.S.
If your friend has them in his truck just ask him you tard.
all you gotta do is turn your speakers backwards facing the inside of your door. everyone will hear ur music from a block down lol. a friend of mine had that on his corolla , it was funny as hell
TRY BUYING MARINE/OUTDOOR SPEAKERS FO RLIKE A BOAT. THAT SHOULD WORK. BUT I AGREE...KEEP THE SPEAKERS IN THE TRUCK.
I thought this went out with Z cavaricci's?....LMAO
why do you want to annoy people with those things? thats retarded. a total waste of money too.
Quote from: Joedirt on March 29, 2007, 12:59:29 PM
I thought this went out with Z cavaricci's?....LMAO
lol....I had a pair of those, Gotta love the 80"s....Oh yeah, Remember Sundeks? (Board shorts)
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 29, 2007, 01:40:35 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 29, 2007, 12:59:29 PM
I thought this went out with Z cavaricci's?....LMAO
lol....I had a pair of those, Gotta love the 80"s....Oh yeah, Remember Sundeks? (Board shorts)
Don't forget a Hypercolor shirt, and the Hammer pants.
Quote from: bigscrub79 on March 29, 2007, 01:43:39 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 29, 2007, 01:40:35 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 29, 2007, 12:59:29 PM
I thought this went out with Z cavaricci's?....LMAO
lol....I had a pair of those, Gotta love the 80"s....Oh yeah, Remember Sundeks? (Board shorts)
Don't forget a Hypercolor shirt, and the Hammer pants.
Heck yeah I bought all of that...right after I put speakers in the grill of my truck..LOL
and you gotta buy some sexwax even though you don't own a surfboard.
I wanted to be a Goonie back in the day. Quietly, I still do.
I still have my Members Only jacket.................crap did I say that out loud
Quote from: Mr. Fixit on March 29, 2007, 03:01:03 PM
I still have my Members Only jacket.................crap did I say that out loud
do you wear it over your OP shirts?
This is starting to get weird,how do you know that. We've never met.
I was feeling left out and wanted to help hijack this thread w/ the rest of ya.
Remember Jams (board shorts) and parachute pants? Could hear ppl walking from a mile away. And why did we wear pants meant for jumping out of an airplane when we clearly weren't going to do that. Anyone have a Michael Jackson red jacket? Mine had the speakers on the outside.
Quote from: QT314 on March 29, 2007, 06:00:30 PM
I was feeling left out and wanted to help hijack this thread w/ the rest of ya.
Remember Jams (board shorts) and parachute pants? Could hear ppl walking from a mile away. And why did we wear pants meant for jumping out of an airplane when we clearly weren't going to do that. Anyone have a Michael Jackson red jacket? Mine had the speakers on the outside.
Yea and corduroy pants...larger girls started fires with them from the friction vvvrrrrppp, vvvrrrppp, vvvvrrrrpppp :o
Sorry QT don't have the jacket anymore but I do have my glove but that another story. Ya'll still have your acid washed jeans,right?
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 29, 2007, 06:12:02 PM
Yea and corduroy pants...larger girls started fires with them from the friction vvvrrrrppp, vvvrrrppp, vvvvrrrrpppp :o
LMAO thats funny
Quote from: Mr. Fixit on March 29, 2007, 07:50:20 PM
Sorry QT don't have the jacket anymore but I do have my glove but that another story. Ya'll still have your acid washed jeans,right?
Yep I even tight roll them when I wear them w/ my Michael Jackson pimpin' jacket.
I seem to remember bell bottoms and speakers or the 4x4 roll bars ................... or was it ? ???
I had the Lighting Bolt shirts. "Bolt...A pure source." Also, what abot the Vision Street Wear, Spuds MacKenzie Vans and Swatches?!!
That's it... I'm leaving my office, going home, playing Journey really loud and dacing around the house in my Z-Cavaricci shirt and stone washed black jeans with the knees ripped out of them!
Never has any parachute pants for me, hahaha. They sure did look good on the ladies though.
The jacket and glove...come on, no one on this board could have had those. You would have got beat up at my highschool (Northeast) if you wore that crap.
As for speakers in the grill...lol, I think I have a pair of the radio shack PA speakers still in there.
You can't believe how much fun it is to blast some music or other stuff out of them once in a while.
Don't even consider them for music at the camp unless you want to break all the glass with the high highs that come from them...