This is my first time going to croom. Unfortunately I'm going by myself :-\
I figured I would meet people up there. I'll be ridding '07 Red/Grey Raptor 700.
Hey Raptor, I will be there Thursday Morning to hopefully set up camp. My son and I will only be there Thur and Friday. You are welcome to ride us Friday if we cross paths, I have the place figured out pretty well for the most part......
PM me if you wanna hook up, If you have a nextel or a phone # I can call you or vis a versa!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) 8)
I know some ppl going out there this weekend also , one will be riding a raptor 660 w/ fullbore candy orange plastics w/ a LOUD arse exhaust , another on a yellow polaris , an one a green zuki z400 , they should be riding together also , the will more then likely either be towing the 4 wheels with a full size chevy 1500 on airbags or a mills air work truck .
ill be there on friday afternoon sometime with my banshee...maybe we can all meet up....leave some phone numbers on here.......
813-909-6522 vinnie
Cool, I might have someone else going with me this weekend. That will be great to all meet up. I have a white 96 GMC stepside pickup with a platform attached to the trailer hitch. Vin I got your number saved in my cell so when I get there I'll give you a call.
Ill be there this weekend too, look out for a white 700 with a 28c number plate. Be there with another blue 700 and bunch of other quads.
Im up here from Miami this weekend, and plan on riding this Sunday 4/1
I may be alone so it would be nice to meet up with some of you. 05 450r!!!