;) I'm going to try Sunshine Sunday morning.I'll be there when the gate opens.The first 20 people to show up, I'll buy you a new quad of your choice!!
April fools!!LOL :D ;D :P ;)
:o wow guess you didn't get the memo .........April Fools was cancelled .................i will bring our orders down to the house in a bit......... ;D
Dayum, I better check my E-mails first next time.
Quote from: susieblazer on March 28, 2007, 07:28:47 PM
:o wow guess you didn't get the memo .........April Fools was cancelled .................i will bring our orders down to the house in a bit......... ;D
haha in that case i will be there bright and early. I'll settle for your friends quad i GUESS. ;)
have fun man, wish i could come down there.
You should, we're gonna have fun!!
Where is Sunshine??
I believe it's on the northside of 118th ave, just east of 49th st.The number is (727)481-8162