Alex we racing in april????????????let's get it posted, I know it's NOT a $1000 race but it's still a race.
I heard some big boys might be coming????
:D :D :D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
WHAT???//< Did you hear that we were coming ???? LOL ;D
you know, you boys better get out there and kill a hog or have a benefit for something, cause you know we coming to eat and smoke some a$$......
Quote from: dynodon on March 27, 2007, 10:25:25 PM
WHAT???//< Did you hear that we were coming ???? LOL ;D
thats the rumor, just wanting to make sure about what weekend the1st weekend is easter i think?
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on March 28, 2007, 11:11:50 AM
you know, you boys better get out there and kill a hog or have a benefit for something, cause you know we coming to eat and smoke some a$$......
I'll see what we can do on the food cause you will probally have plenty of time to eat once you're sent back to the trailer
Quote from: badcompanyracing on March 28, 2007, 09:52:02 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on March 28, 2007, 11:11:50 AM
you know, you boys better get out there and kill a hog or have a benefit for something, cause you know we coming to eat and smoke some a$$......
I'll see what we can do on the food cause you will probally have plenty of time to eat once you're sent back to the trailer
yeah just about like the last race at c&r.....hey i might need some one to level the dirt at the starting line....since your not running in the big boy class, can ya hook a brotha up?
The only trip to the trailer I see , is to get MORE alky for the bike, CUZ they be runnin !!!!!!!!! ;)
I second the hog thing, You know us fat boys love to EAT!!!!!!!
heck you guys know I am just coming to watch Tony take down his own track record. This should be the month.
Well the purple beast is ready I got that baby tuned in. So I know if I cant do it you guys will be there to take it over. I had it long enuff. I heard some big boys from N.C will be there and them boys have some bad a$$ bikes. I seen them run 3.69 at 90 mph. in sand.Well hope you guys show up its going to be a great race. ;D
If I can find a ride, I will be there....
you already making excuses smoke??????????????????????????
are we racing, Alex let us know something..... :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D
yeah now that I think about it, that is easter weekend, i might not be coming. depends on what momma says.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on March 30, 2007, 06:40:42 AM
yeah now that I think about it, that is easter weekend, i might not be coming. depends on what momma says.
Exactly !!!!! we have family from out of town, So it might not happen !?!?!?!?!
Well I hope you guys can make it up for the race Its goona be fun . Well we had a test n tune tonight in waresboro and I took the purple beast and broke the track record. It ran low 3.80s All night I ran a 3.77 @85.mph then backed it up with a 3.81 @82mph. The track was workin preety good. But it dosent count until this weekend when we have our race So Iam going to have to do it again but I aint worried I got that baby runnin. ;) So go talk to mama and beg.lol Stand up and tell her Iam grown and going to GA to the race. >:( :w :drive.gif :Fp :Fp :Fp
That would work at my house!!!! , BUT < NOT at Smokies !!!!!!
I am trying to get some visit time in with my niece, and nephew, So maybe I can make it, NOT sure yet though, Cuz I have been out of town working ALOT lately :'(
hey Alex
polaris 8
banshee 2
you know what I'm saying ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
see ya sat.
Won't be making it this weekend. Tony, hope you get the track record broke. get the results up on sunday now and don't be late. see you guys in two weeks, if you come to florida.
we all knew ya'll would get scared :) :) :)
if you think we are scared, you sure have a big surprise....
it's actually called something like really really busy....
I wont be there in two weeks Smoke. I Will be at planetsand. so we might be abel to make it for your guys next race.So it going to be up to you and dyno don to set the bar real high so us Ga boyz wont even have a chance.So good look and I will post what happens this weekend. ;D
Tony has ya'll a surprise, and I seen it ;D ;D ;D
you know we ain't in ya'lls class but we can figure motor and frame give us few lengths and we'll try ya :) :) :) 8) 8) 8) or bring a pro stock you know them rules ;D ;D and ya know we're LEGAL >:( >:( >:(
I am NOT scared !!! Toni isnt in my class either ;)
GOOD LUCK out there at the planet race Toni !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what is there website, so I can get it sticky up in the C&R drag race board.
http://waresboro.tripod.com/ (http://waresboro.tripod.com/)
thanks methy....now everything is set up.
Let us hear some results!!!! ::) ::) :P :P
Quote from: methyman on April 08, 2007, 01:28:41 PM
Let us hear some results!!!! ::) ::) :P :P
Yeah, Inquiring minds want to know ;D
Well guys This is how it went. ;D The old track record was a 383.5 But now the new one is 3.80 with a 1 @89mph. ;)..I broke the record 4 times back to back I ran 3.82 twice and then ran 3.81 then ran the 380.1 I can tell ya this to run that number on our track thats movin It has to be a perfect pass..So we had a great race the guys worked hard on the track to get it as good as they could we had alot of wind and it keeped drying the track out. I won the outlaw class Chip smith won 4.20class My two boys won 1st and 2nd in the 6.00 class ;D Not to sure on all the other classes. But maybe you guys can make it up for the next race and maybe Alex or Travis can fill in my blankes on all the other clases...And by the way Happy Easter everyone...
Finally BIG DOG!!!!!!!!!! That's awsome. You got that bike hump'en! you aint lieing that's fast as sh*t on any track, almost 90 mph in 300 ft ??? you must have been flapping in the wind trying to hold on! HEHEHE :D took forever to break 383, people are really scratching their heads now huh? gonna take a perfect pass to even come close to that! That's great Tony glad to see you did it again ;)
Thanks Lupo. Its was A job. :Y Its going to take a big motor and one hell of a rider to break it :drive.gif. I been workin on them passes for a year.That track just hookes to hard but I think I got it where I want it now soI going to try to break it again next month because I know the bike will do it.
awesome job tony. we gonna come up and try to give you a run for ya money. probably take us a few months or more to get the chassis hooking just right. good luck at planet sand and give us updates.
Great job Toni Roni !!!!!!!! I knew you would get it right before too long !!!
Sounds like your boys did it right too !!!!! ;)